• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Flutie's drop kick

I didn't see this anywhere, but I found some video:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Samphin1
    • Mar 2004

Re: Flutie's drop kick

I don't see what the big deal was. Yeah, it was unique and gave me a laugh, but I see no reaosn why the media is doing backflips over it. Had he missed, the td at the end wouldn't have mattered.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Samphin1
      I don't see what the big deal was. Yeah, it was unique and gave me a laugh, but I see no reaosn why the media is doing backflips over it. Had he missed, the td at the end wouldn't have mattered.
      Flutie got in the spotlight again...showing he's still an attention whore..that's the big deal
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

Yep Phil, I'm sure he tied Vinatierri to the bench and snuck in there to try the dropkick.

Comment

• ticatfan
          The Meathead of Muslims!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
          Flutie got in the spotlight again...showing he's still an attention whore..that's the big deal
          Maybe if he got the attention a few years ago, buffalo might have a superbowl ring. But you don't and flutie might have one this year. LOL But he does'nt seem to be a problem in N.E. and he was'nt a problen up here , so who really was the probelm in Buffalo.
          Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
          Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Pats will get trounced...Flutie will have to be satisfied with CFL trophies
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
            X