PDA

View Full Version : Patience with Losman

Kerr
01-02-2006, 02:51 PM
His 1-7 record shouldn't even count because he's still a young qb. The fact that he was Lee Evans best qb is a good sign. Having Losman and Evans form an on field rapport was a good sign for the future. Some are calling Losman a bust already, but give him until next year to see if he either progresses or regresses. Seems like he's played well despite having Inconsistent O-line play and no running game.

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2006, 02:56 PM
He's really 2-7. He won the KC game - he played more than KH did (JP came in with 4:38 to go in the 2nd) and the Bills had no points.

dannyek71
01-02-2006, 03:02 PM
The worst part of yesterdays game was watching holcomb loose. JP needed the experience, but TODAY, Holcomb gave us the best chance to win, and TD and MM wanted a 6-10 season to make themselves look better.

dolphinssuck
01-02-2006, 03:56 PM
JP needs time and everyone to be patient because hes learning. JP if used properly could be a good QB but not if hes on the sidelines and that BU QB is on the field. So for anyone to say JP is not good is totally unfair and alittle early for that judgement.

TacklingDummy
01-02-2006, 04:05 PM
JP is not good. In fact I'd even have to say he's sucked so far.

dannyek71
01-02-2006, 04:15 PM
people said they knew he would take time, but nobody wants to give him time. Putting KH in for all the games this year did nothing but hurt his progress, now he has that much learning to do next year.

dolphinssuck
01-02-2006, 04:51 PM
JP is not good. In fact I'd even have to say he's sucked so far.:coocoo: How can you make that judgement when the kid has not been given a fair chance to really prove himself. #1 the O line fed him to the D and #2 he in his 1st year as a starter.

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2006, 04:56 PM
:coocoo: How can you make that judgement when the kid has not been given a fair chance to really prove himself. #1 the O line fed him to the D and #2 he in his 1st year as a starter.

Please don't feed the troll.

Philagape
01-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Only trolls evaluate a first-year QB in the present tense.

TacklingDummy
01-02-2006, 07:33 PM
:coocoo: How can you make that judgement when the kid has not been given a fair chance to really prove himself. #1 the O line fed him to the D and #2 he in his 1st year as a starter.

Its kind of odd that cement feet Holcomb played fine behind that same line and was sacked only 14 times compared to JPs 26.

And this fan can admitt that benching JP the first time was a good idea because JP did improve on his 75 yards 1 INT a game stats before the benching.

I hope JP starts every game next year. That way the Bills can be 2-14 and get the #1 pick and use it on Vince Young or Brady Quinn.

JP is not the future. Unless you love losing.

dannyek71
01-02-2006, 07:43 PM
look @ JPs stats compared to Elis stats last year

dolphinssuck
01-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Its kind of odd that cement feet Holcomb played fine behind that same line and was sacked only 14 times compared to JPs 26.

And this fan can admitt that benching JP the first time was a good idea because JP did improve on his 75 yards 1 INT a game stats before the benching.

I hope JP starts every game next year. That way the Bills can be 2-14 and get the #1 pick and use it on Vince Young or Brady Quinn.

JP is not the future. Unless you love losing.Sorry I didnt realize KH would lead us to a PO appearence and JP wouldnt but maybe you should polish your crystal ball because the future youve predicted is absolutely ridiculous. JP is a much better QB than KH hes young and learning and maybe he got sacked more but avoiding sacks and getting rid of the ball comes with time and KH has way more time under his belt than JP so lighten up on the kid and give him a fair chance. I dont hate KH but I feel JP will be better for Buffalo in the long run.