PDA

View Full Version : Get Sherman as head coach

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Here's why: Sherman wanted JP Losman in Green Bay and he also had the the best QB in GB with Brett Favre and all the scouts said that JP could be like the next Brett Favre I'm telling you this will get JP off the ground if we hired Sherman.

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Better than MM or Haslett.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-02-2006, 03:24 PM
hey lets hire all the fired coaches.... they were fired for a reason.....i dont want someone elses cast offs!

Having said that, I have no suggestions as to who to get, so just ignore me.

how do you give or rep or neg someone?

don137
01-02-2006, 03:45 PM
hey lets hire all the fired coaches.... they were fired for a reason.....i dont want someone elses cast offs!

Well if New England followed that reasoning then they would of never hired Bellichick or the Bills would never hired Levy. Sometimes all they need is a change in environment.

dolphinssuck
01-02-2006, 03:52 PM
I wouldnt mind Sherman as coach hes better than the other candidates out. Somertimes you find the missing link in the strangest places mind you there are alot better coaches than Sherman but right now I feel hes our best opition IMO.

Michael82
01-02-2006, 09:05 PM
Hmm, interesting theory. You are right about JP. He needs to get the full season no matter what next year and needs a coach that actually believes in him. :up:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Well if New England followed that reasoning then they would of never hired Bellichick or the Bills would never hired Levy. Sometimes all they need is a change in environment.

ok I see your point... I rescind my post :)

can some one tell me how you give rep or neg someone?

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Shermon would be a great fit for us. Green Bay was stupid letting him go.

ICE74129
01-02-2006, 09:15 PM

Having said that, I have no suggestions as to who to get, so just ignore me.

how do you give or rep or neg someone?

First off Sherman should never have been fired. He is a WINNING HC. This move is all about getting Brett Favre to retire. If you can't see that, you don't know about football.

And you dont' have a good enough rep to have the power to give positive or negative points.

DaBills
01-02-2006, 09:28 PM
"Sherman wanted JP Losman in Green Bay and he also had the the best QB in GB with Brett Favre and all the scouts said that JP could be like the next Brett Favre I'm telling you this will get JP off the ground if we hired Sherman."

So Sherman would leave the current Favre for the next Favre? Then does that make the current Favre the old Favre and the next Favre the new current Favre?

:teary:

LarryBoy
01-02-2006, 09:53 PM
So Sherman would leave the current Favre for the next Favre? Then does that make the current Favre the old Favre and the next Favre the new current Favre?

:teary:

Ummm....yes? Wait...no....Well, maybe...

:blowup:

The_Philster
01-03-2006, 05:10 AM
can some one tell me how you give rep or neg someone?click on this http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/bzstyle2/buttons/reputation.gif (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1300498#) in a person's post...it opens a pop-up

Mr.Reality
01-03-2006, 05:40 AM
Sherman.

:lmao:

Might as well make Mullarky your GM while you're at it.

Historian
01-03-2006, 05:42 AM
He, Jauron, and Mooch are the Holmgen assistants who haven't won a Super Bowl yet.

He's due.

I say bring him in.

Tatonka
01-03-2006, 06:17 AM
the packers fans hated sherman..

jmb1099
01-03-2006, 06:58 AM
Sherman might be our best option. If we could bring Him here along with Capers for DC we would be taking a step in the right direction.

THATHURMANATOR
01-03-2006, 08:08 AM
I would like sherman.

MikeNC
01-03-2006, 08:12 AM
First off Sherman should never have been fired. He is a WINNING HC. This move is all about getting Brett Favre to retire. If you can't see that, you don't know about football.

And you dont' have a good enough rep to have the power to give positive or negative points.

Why would you fire a winning coach just make make a QB retire?

jmb1099
01-03-2006, 08:27 AM
New GM wants to establish his own system with his own personnel. Sherman would be a great fit here.

Mr. Miyagi
01-03-2006, 09:35 AM
the packers fans hated sherman..
That's right. The locals here hate Sherman. But all fans of losing teams hate their head coaches. I'd love to see Sherman here. He's a winning coach, no ifs or buts about it. The only reason the Packers aren't doing well this season is because of injuries (lots of key players) and loss of personnel (both starting OGs for one). Sometimes you just can't recover from stuff like that.

Bring him in.