PDA

View Full Version : My prediction for new GM and Head Coach!!!

kgun12
01-03-2006, 12:33 AM
When TD gets fired the new GM will want to hire his own head coach. No GM worth his salt will want to keep the other guys coaching staff. Here in lies the problem, in all the years of being a Bills fan one thing I know for certain is that Ralph does not like to pay coaches that are not with the team. So I see this happening, Ralph hires Modrak as GM and because of the afore mentioned problem, if Ralph is truely unhappy with MM, the money saving hire would be Sam Wyche as head coach. He will then fire Clements, take over the OC duties or hire a new OC. Ralph will only have to pay for one dead coahing salary instead of all 14 coaches.

I'm not saying I want Modrak (to Close to TD) as GM or Sam Wyche as head coach, but I can see it happening. He has had sucess in this league, Ralph tried hiring the "new breed" head coach. Sam is from the old boys network, he could still coach Losman, and it saves Ralph a whole lot of money. Remember you heard it here first!

Devin
01-03-2006, 12:36 AM
I think MM stays, this isnt the year to fire him.

There are a boatload of coaching openings and probably will be a few more.

gr8slayer
01-03-2006, 12:39 AM
I think MM stays, this isnt the year to fire him.

There are a boatload of coaching openings and probably will be a few more.
I agree. Everyone deserves four years IMO.

Devin
01-03-2006, 01:27 AM
I was thinking more like 3.

Id like to see him gone, but this year I dont know what kind of quality wed be able to get for a coach. Lot of competition out there.

:chuk:

Bmax
01-03-2006, 01:39 AM
ACTUALLY I POSTED THIS ALSO...THE QUESTION I HAD WAS SAM HEALTHLY ENOUGH TO TAKE THE JOB...