• Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

More evidence as to why it isn't JP and it's the team

JP losman. 2-7 (realistic record) QB Rating 64.9

Kyle Orton 10-4 QB rating 59.7

Interesting huh? Orton threw less TD's and more INT's as well. What is the difference? TEAM! Orton's TEAM Held up thier end of the bargain, while JP got thrown under the bus.

'But you don't understand ICE....the veterans....' SCREW THE VETERANS! I watched an ESPN Deal with Mushin Muhamed where he wasn't happy about coming to Chicago then having to deal with a rookie QB. But he said he had a job first and formost to be a VETERAN and a LEADER and work to keep all the other guys supporting Kyle and them giving 100% regardless of WHO was in there.

Buffalo and it's veterans = Throwing QB under the bus, and a 5-11 record.

Chicago and its veterans = NFC North Division champs and 2nd seed in the damn playoffs.

And I don't want to hear 'but thier schedule' crap either. With this team last year we played the easiest schedule in the NFL, we STILL couldn't get it done.

Tom Donahoe has built a WEAK, HEARTLESS, and SELF CENTERED Team. Ralph is right, we need tons of help. The first thing to do is addition by subtraction. Moulds, Adams, Teague, Milloy, Vincent, hell maybe even Willis needs to go.

Look at Chicago, look at Buffalo and you clearly see what is wrong with this team and what it will take to get to where we want to go.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: More evidence as to why it isn't JP and it's the team

Kyle Orton never panicked. He always looked calm in the face of fire. He never got excited like JP did. Orton has a great field presence.

But there was no real alternative to Orton until Rex got better. The vets grumbled a little bit, especially after Orton threw 5 pics against the Bengals, but Lovie held the ship together.

Lovie Smith, who believe me doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the shed, did a tremendous coaching job getting them into this position. Way better than moron MM.

Comment

Working...
    X