PDA

View Full Version : Channel 2 Sports, Eric Moulds update

Patrick76777
01-03-2006, 07:47 AM
He didn’t really get into any detail, but Ed Kilgore on the 11:00 news last night said something about how many assumed it would be Moulds last year, but he’s heard that the Bills are going to make a strong effort to rework his deal in order to keep him around.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next step (after getting it done) – is NOT cutting Sam Adams!

Earthquake Enyart
01-03-2006, 07:49 AM
I concur.

But I bet Moulds doesn't do it unless they get rid of MM.

RedEyE
01-03-2006, 07:53 AM
:bf1:

I think Moulds is a realistic guy. He understands that his production has been down (partly due to team effort). He'll accept a renegotiation. Wilson was also quoted saying that he wants Moulds back. Hell even TD understands his importance to the team. Really, I think that it all depends on the offer. It should be something fair but not extreme.

I'm telling you, if Marv some how ends up back in Buffalo, Moulds will do whatever it takes to stay.

LtBillsFan66
01-03-2006, 07:54 AM
We want Moulds! We want Moulds!

Ebenezer
01-03-2006, 08:09 AM
He didn’t really get into any detail, but Ed Kilgore on the 11:00 news last night said something about how many assumed it would be Moulds last year, but he’s heard that the Bills are going to make a strong effort to rework his deal in order to keep him around.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next step (after getting it done) – is NOT cutting Sam Adams!
how do you cut your best receiver?? More of TD stupid philosophy...

He caught almost 80 balls with this charlie foxtrot of a QB situation?? He's still a 100 catch a year player.

Patrick76777
01-03-2006, 08:20 AM
how do you cut your best receiver?? More of TD stupid philosophy...

He caught almost 80 balls with this charlie foxtrot of a QB situation?? He's still a 100 catch a year player.

Since his suspension, he's been unreal!

And you're right, if you have a chance got go into next season with Eric Moulds and Lee Evans on the same team*, you'd be a fool not to go for it.

*Just need someone to throw to them.

LtBillsFan66
01-03-2006, 08:39 AM
I meant to go over to the Bills bench on Sunday to yell at Moulds for encouragement. But I was pretty lit up and forgot all about it.

madness
01-03-2006, 08:41 AM
I agree, we should keep him. But suspend him for the last preseason game so he tears up the regular season. :evil:

ICE74129
01-03-2006, 08:53 AM
So, We want to keep a guy that spits on players, Won't play 100% for the QB that is in there unless it is the QB HE Wants?

No thanks. Use the money else where

Novacane
01-03-2006, 08:54 AM
Why would he want to stay here? He'll never have a chance at even playing in a playoff game.

Michael82
01-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Excellent Thread! I hope it's true. :pray:

gr8slayer
01-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Great news if it holds true. I want Moulds back BAD!

gr8slayer
01-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Great news if it holds true. I want Moulds back BAD!

Devin
01-03-2006, 10:46 AM
woohoo!!!

Night Train
01-03-2006, 10:57 AM
I'd take his scoops with a grain of salt. Kilgore never wants the Bills to get rid of anyone and plays the blind loyal cheerleader far too often . He also announced us hiring Marvis Lewis a few years back. Consider the source. :funny:

The last buffalo fan
01-03-2006, 10:58 AM
I agree, we should keep him. But suspend him for the last preseason game so he tears up the regular season. :evil: :lmao:

Great, bring EMo back, we really need him. And hell yeah, please get us some real coach.

ICE74129
01-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Again, you guys want back a guy that is a locker room cancer and gets suspended? The guy is the #1 guy that undermined JP this year. What makes you think he won't do it again.

You keep moulds then you have to trade JP, it is that simple. I can tell you this though, there is no way moulds is back if MM is coach.

Devin
01-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Again, you guys want back a guy that is a locker room cancer and gets suspended? The guy is the #1 guy that undermined JP this year. What makes you think he won't do it again.

Yes.

IF it comes down to MM over Moulds. I take Moulds.

Anyone who puts up with this circus for 10 seasons and still puts up his numbers is the winner.

chernobylwraiths
01-03-2006, 11:06 AM

You keep moulds then you have to trade JP, it is that simple. I can tell you this though, there is no way moulds is back if MM is coach.

Locker room cancer?! Trade JP? For what, AJ Feely?

I wish the Bills would just do what they gotta do quickly.

The last buffalo fan
01-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Yes.

IF it comes down to MM over Moulds. I take Moulds.

Anyone who puts up with this circus for 10 seasons and still puts up his numbers is the winner.

:goodpost: :bow: :bf1: :peace:

Ebenezer
01-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Locker room cancer?! Trade JP? For what, AJ Feely?

I wish the Bills would just do what they gotta do quickly.
trade JP?? the kid is not a bust but he has little trade value.

Mahdi
01-03-2006, 03:05 PM
I only want Moulds back if he's willing to play for JP. If not there's no sense in keeping him around. Lee, Roscoe and Reed obviously have no problems with JP but if Moulds wont work for him it wont work.

The_Philster
01-03-2006, 03:10 PM

someone neg him for me, please? More lies...locker room cancer indeed :rolleyes:

There was a pretty big crowd at Brauns showing their support at his show last night...hopefully he takes that into account...he definitely talked about really wanting to be back..said that he was gonna be talking to Ralph in the next 2 weeks about how they can work his deal to benefit both sides.

Mr. Miyagi
01-03-2006, 03:12 PM
I sure hope Moulds comes back. WR is one position we don't want to have to worry about.

sdbillsfan2
01-03-2006, 03:27 PM

Question ??? Can we fire MM , T D and send them backing along with the the guy who came of with this crap of a reply(ice74129)

The_Philster
01-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Question ??? Can we fire MM , T D and send them backing along with the the guy who came of with this crap of a reply(ice74129)
sounds good to me :D

Mr. Cynical
01-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Why would he want to stay here? He'll never have a chance at even playing in a playoff game.

Bingo. If a champ team comes a callin', he's gone. And to me that's a good thing. We need to find a #2 WR that isn't going to be gone by the time the team turns it around.

We suck. The future starts now. Flush the toilet, shed the baggage and start fresh, unless he takes at least a 50% paycut. But if that is offered, it will most certainly be taken as an insult and will cause bad blood and only add more frustration (baggage). So again, I think it's time to part ways.

Mr. Cynical
01-03-2006, 03:55 PM
I only want Moulds back if he's willing to play for JP. If not there's no sense in keeping him around. Lee, Roscoe and Reed obviously have no problems with JP but if Moulds wont work for him it wont work.

:up:

Another reason to part ways.

The_Philster
01-03-2006, 04:32 PM
I think a big part of that is that those guys aren't double-teamed as much as Eric still is...Kelly has been in the league and seen Eric's performance, even under double coverage, for all that time. When JP has 2 WRs under single coverage and one double covered, odds are he'll go after those under single coverage