• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AngryTeste
    Site Antagonist
    • Oct 2005

Who's going Thursday 1/5?

I will be going to the game. Tried picking up tickets for Saturday, but they didn't have any 2-seats available.

This is going to be my last Sabres game for a long time, as I am moving to Alabama (Maybe I can see them play Nashville).

Will I meet any fellow zoners there? I am in section 221 Row 5.

Hope to meet some of you guys before I go....
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Re: Who's going Thursday 1/5?

I will be there. Section 325 i think. I forget, i will find out for you though.

I got tickets late too, i am in like 325 with my buddy and 2 other of my friends are in like 321 because, that's as close as they were selling tickets together. lol

Sabres hockey is a hit right now, every game is selling quick. I will be at the TB game and then also at the Coyotes game.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• AngryTeste
      Site Antagonist
      • Oct 2005

with us being so far under the cap-hopefully these ticket sales will translate into a nice free-agent pick up in the offseason...

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

I will be there with 5 others. LETS GO SABRES!!!
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• AngryTeste
          Site Antagonist
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
          I will be there with 5 others. LETS GO SABRES!!!
          How can I pick you out?

I will be the only one there with a Jets jacket on...(I have no Sabres jacket yet)

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

I look younger than I am (im 18) blonde spiked hair...Ill be wearing the alternate jersey (red).. no name on the back... ill be with 3 girls and 2 guys who will also be wearing jerseys.
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
              I look younger than I am (im 18) blonde spiked hair...Ill be wearing the alternate jersey (red).. no name on the back... ill be with 3 girls and 2 guys who will also be wearing jerseys.
              Why dont you just tell him/her what section and row you'll be in, it might be easier lol...

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

I dont have my tickets IN HAND or else I would

Comment

Working...
                X