PDA

View Full Version : Holcomb happy with his play this year?

BillsFever21
01-03-2006, 12:32 PM
When a player is happy with 13 TO's and 13 fumbles in 8 games along with finishing 1-4 in your last 5 starts I have a problem with that. He's happy with being average at best. He also didn't mention how he felt about the outcome of the games as a team. He's only worried about his personal goals which didn't finish very good to begin with.

Seriously, what player would be happy with 13 TO's and 13 fumbles in 8 games? He is a clutz and most of his completions were 5 yards down the field. Only a loser would consider that good.

He's happy with what happened when he was on the field? All them TO's and fumbles along with ending 1-4? That's really something to be proud of.

"I was happy the way I did things this year," Holcomb said. "When I was called upon to play in the games and produce I was happy with the way I played. Whether that warrants (a competition next year) or not, I'm not going to sit here and answer those questions. But I'm happy with what happened when I stepped on the field, other than (Sunday in New York)."

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060103/SPORTS03/601030339/1007/SPORTS

Mr. Cynical
01-03-2006, 12:50 PM
YAAC.

Yet Another Ass Clown.

Nighthawk
01-03-2006, 12:56 PM
If we go into next year thinking that this guy is good enough to compete for a job, than we might as well cash in another year. This guy is not good enough to be a starter in this league...that is why he has been a backup for all of these years! People who believe he can help us win are crazy.