• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

A few players I wouldn't mind letting go

Roscoe Parrish! Last game touch down or not, I haven't seen anything big from him since he's been here. Plus he wears the number 11, and that makes me sick.

#22 hasn't shown me half of what I know he's capable of. What happened? Ok, if I'm garanteed that it was just a bad year for Clements, I'll consider keeping him.

Milloy. :ph:

Teague...move him or lose him. I want a new center.

I don't buy that they're like they are due to bad coaching, either.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Re: A few players I wouldn't mind letting go

As i told people to calm down before the Oakland game, people expected too much from a rookie who missed training camp and the pre-season. Parrish will be a solid NFL player, maybe not even next season, but in 2-3 years he will be very solid.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
      As i told people to calm down before the Oakland game, people expected too much from a rookie who missed training camp and the pre-season. Parrish will be a solid NFL player, maybe not even next season, but in 2-3 years he will be very solid.
      I agree.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
        Roscoe Parrish! Last game touch down or not, I haven't seen anything big from him since he's been here. Plus he wears the number 11, and that makes me sick.
        #22 hasn't shown me half of what I know he's capable of. What happened? Ok, if I'm garanteed that it was just a bad year for Clements, I'll consider keeping him.

Parrish will be fine. Please don't tell me you think MM should stay?

Comment

• deathadder
          • Mar 2003

I would like to see anyone here try to play with a cast on their hand and catch the football. Parrish spent half the season on PUP. You have to give a rookie atleast 2 to 3 years before you can judge them.
          http://www.gizmogamer.com - Your #1 source for the latest gaming, gadgets, and technology news!

Comment

• dannyek71
            Drink Responsibly
            • Dec 2004

I think parrish played decent this year. Had a nice catch + move in the cincy game.

Look at how long it took santana moss to develop
            [

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

Should have never drafted Parrish to begin with. Nobody drafts a smurf, when your prototypical muscle receiver may be in his last year.

Hell...we had no business taking a WR to begin with...with our pathetic line!

That being said however, he deserves at least a second year...especially if you're going to let Josh Reed drop passes that are between the 8 and the 2 for four years and counting.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Parrish played pretty well for a Rookie. You need to chill on that one.

As far as Clements, he had a bad year but he is still a good player. If we can sign him at a decent number he should stay.

Teague sucks, buh-bye!! Milloy sucks, buh-bye!! Vincent totally sucks, buh-bye!! Unfortunately, you can't cut both Milloy and Vincent so pick your poison!!

Others I want out of here: Posey, Anderson (both of them), Big Mike, and Sam Aiken!!

Ohh and this might be unpopular but Shaud Williams who sucks the big one!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

I think Parrish will be a great weapon, both as a receiver and punt returner. But I agree on Clements - the guy had an absolutely abysmal season.

Mike Wiliams needs to go, too, unless he'll play for food.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Billsrock4life
                    • Nov 2005

parrish will b fine he missed all of training camp and a few games not to mention the fact he is a rookie..... its just gonna take some time for him to adjust to NFL level and get used to the game

Comment

• audio/s
                      • Feb 2005

Yeah if Parrish would go that would leave us with a mediocre receiving corps (if Eric Moulds would leave)

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                        My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                        • Apr 2004

I agree Parrish stays

Teague needs to go or be a backup for a lot less $$$.

My poison at safety would be Milloy. He had to be used more in run support that usual this year and had trouble with getting pounded down after down by linemen and FB's. Vincent has slowed down a step, although I would hate to lose the leadership. They can both stay, but Baker should get a chance.

Wire needs to step.

Posey has been okay. He is expendable though, with the emergence of Crowell.

Anderson came on towards the end of the year. He needs more time to develop.

MW needs to take his crappy work ethic somewhere else.

Aiken is an inexpensive back up and has played well on ST. Stay or go it won't matter much.

We can do better than Shaud for our #2 RB, but he has been worthy of a roster spot.

Comment

• G. Host
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by andyxc71
                          Posey has been okay. He is expendable though, with the emergence of Crowell.
                          Crow can play weak or middle LB but not strong in a 4-3. Crow can not replace Posey.

Comment

Working...
                          X