PDA

View Full Version : Some young players are getting better

ParanoidAndroid
01-03-2006, 02:10 PM
I like what I am seeing from some of the recent draft picks and RFA signings.

1. McGee - getting better all the time and is making plays
2. Peters - arguably our best O lineman has 1 year of experience at the position!
3. Anderson - effort and high motor starting to show up in games. Needs to work on not taking himself out of the play.
4. Crowell - some say a pleasant surprise. I am pleased but not surprised.
5. Reed - he showed that he can be a productive 3rd receiver with some key 3rd down catches.
6. Evans - quickly becoming a legit deep threat
7. King - fiesty competitor making some plays here and there...not bad for a rookie 5th round pick!
8. Baker - In limited opportunities, he has shown some solid ability.

Additions, subtractions, comments?

ParanoidAndroid
01-03-2006, 03:51 PM
I want to give this one more run....

Anyone think this is worth discussing?

Dantheman1280
01-03-2006, 04:58 PM
I like what I am seeing from some of the recent draft picks and RFA signings.

1. McGee - getting better all the time and is making plays
2. Peters - arguably our best O lineman has 1 year of experience at the position!
3. Anderson - effort and high motor starting to show up in games. Needs to work on not taking himself out of the play.
4. Crowell - some say a pleasant surprise. I am pleased but not surprised.
5. Reed - he showed that he can be a productive 3rd receiver with some key 3rd down catches.
6. Evans - quickly becoming a legit deep threat
7. King - fiesty competitor making some plays here and there...not bad for a rookie 5th round pick!
8. Baker - In limited opportunities, he has shown some solid ability.

Additions, subtractions, comments?

Anderson has to be the worst D-linemen I have ever seen play the game.

King has made a play or two, but I don't expect much from him!

DBrown77
01-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Tim Anderson has played a lot better the second half of the season. I like what i see out of him. yeah he still makes mistakes, but he isnt getting blown up like he was earlier in the season.

BuffaloBillsStampede
01-03-2006, 05:58 PM
I agree with everything you said. but the only one I would be worried about is Anderson. I think Baker could be a real nice player, and McGee is already better than Clements in my opinion. Peters is coming along very nicely, and Crowell is a better playmaker than Posey.