Enough with all the Aaron Brooks Matt Schaub talk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Enough with all the Aaron Brooks Matt Schaub talk!

Or whichever QB is getting canned! We don't need another QB! JP is a project and we've got a veteran backup, even though he can't really carry us!

Spend the money on the OL, DL and DBs. Fix those and JP will be fine.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Enough with all the Aaron Brooks Matt Schaub talk!

Dante Culpepper !
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Negged !

Comment

• feelthepain
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Mar 2005

I feel sorry for you if you think you don't need to upgrade the QB position. SERIOUSLY!!!

Comment

• Fairway
          • Jul 2002

MM shows no faith in JP and Holcomb blows. That's why people are bringing up other names.

Comment

• gladiator26
            • Jan 2006

Give the kid a chance, we have not seen anything yet. I'm new tothis forum but I love these ebeneezer and Clumping posts....

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by gladiator26
              Give the kid a chance, we have not seen anything yet. I'm new tothis forum but I love these ebeneezer and Clumping posts....
              You can call them Eb and Clump. :)

Comment

• jmb1099
                • Sep 2004

There were three major things lacking this year in the development of Losman
                1) Solid coaching, Fairway touched on it. MM's lack of confidence in Losman didn't do him (or the team for that matter) any favors
                2) Lack of good oline
                3) Lack of a decent tight end. Campbell and Euhus just aren't getting it done.
                I toyed with the idea of adding poor to mediocre running game, but it remains to be seen if this is all an oline problem or an attitude/ability problem on MaGahee's part

Comment

• feelthepain
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jmb1099
                  There were three major things lacking this year in the development of Losman
                  1) Solid coaching, Fairway touched on it. MM's lack of confidence in Losman didn't do him (or the team for that matter) any favors
                  2) Lack of good oline
                  3) Lack of a decent tight end. Campbell and Euhus just aren't getting it done.
                  I toyed with the idea of adding poor to mediocre running game, but it remains to be seen if this is all an oline problem or an attitude/ability problem on MaGahee's part

So in other words it's everyone and everything "but JP"!!!! Wow, how very un-bias of you!!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
                    So in other words it's everyone and everything "but JP"!!!! Wow, how very un-bias of you!!
                    And you're a Dolphins fan. How unbias about us do you think you are?

Comment

• dannyek71
                      Drink Responsibly
                      • Dec 2004

Its funny. At the start of the season people all seemed to know that JP would struggle. They all said "give him time", be patient. All I saw this season was steadyh progression from him. Who do you want, Peyton Manning? Give the kid some time.

Lets dump KH (basically burn the ships like the spanish explorers did to show that there is no turning back, JP is our guy)
                      [

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I agree with giving him time, but dumping Holcomb is just plain stupid. You still need a capable backup. If JP goes down, I don't want to see Shane ****ing Matthews on the field.

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                          And you're a Dolphins fan. How unbias about us do you think you are?
                          Given all that's happend with JP since he's been a Bill, I'd say I'm being honest and fair. You Bills fans are blind because you want so badly to see him succeed. No matter how bad the Bills are it's no excuse for JP to not have some success and progress. If he's as good as "you Bill fans" think he is, then he should win despite the coaching. Not have such poor games.Not only that but since JP has been a Bill he's had good QB to learn from since the biginning it's not like JP was the only QB on the team, thats a huge advantage to a rookie QB. His bad games are because of lack of ability in some part of his game. More then likely it's mental. How is it he's worthy of a #1 pick but he's not playing full time by the end of the this season?? MM is an O coach he knows how to make QB's with talent play, look at his history!! So if JP was evberything you think he is why is he not on the field?? Something doesn't add up. You can ignore the obvious because it's hard to accept, but non Bill fans don't have to. I'm not bustin on JP just being honest.
                          If you try to bring AJ into this evalution, he was never given the opt. JP has been given, yet still has more wins in just as many starts.
                          Last edited by feelthepain; 01-03-2006, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
                            If you try to bring AJ into this evalution, he was never given the opt.
                            LOL sounds like you're bracing for a strike back

Comment

• Ferrygoat
                              • Feb 2005

Tell me which QB's in this league wouldn't struggle behing our O-Line

Comment

Working...
                              X