• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

**BillsZone Members to gather for a Sabres Game**

Should be a great time, it will be Mikeys first game so we have to do some sort of initiation haha. But checkout the thread.. it would be great if we could get alot of Zoners for a game!

Post here if you want to go to the Sabres/Ottawa Game on March 24. I called this morning and there are plenty of $29 tickets available (300 level). In order to avoid a processing charge, I will need to go down to the Arena to purchase them. I have Martin Luther King day (Monday 1/16) off and am planning on getting them that

Could a mod sticky this please? I posted here because it's obviously getting more views and some people probably dont even know that there is a Sabres forum lol.

Thanks!
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • hammerbillsfan
    • Aug 2005

Re: **BillsZone Members to gather for a Sabres Game**

I will be going!

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Me too!
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

It should be a blast!!!

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

I cant believe the number of you that are still concerned about the Bills, your life still revolves around them. SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU, but the Bills will continue to suck...for years to come! It's about time you start cheering for the REAL Buffalo team.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
            I cant believe the number of you that are still concerned about the Bills, your life still revolves around them. SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU, but the Bills will continue to suck...for years to come! It's about time you start cheering for the REAL Buffalo team.

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

Ahh, truth hurts. With MM at head coach still, with players not backing him and his dumbass disrepecting our vets...we are going nowhere fast. I'm still buying season tickets next year, I will always back the Bills...even though we suck year in and year out. But the Sabres are a team to watch, they show you what a real T-E-A-M is. No star players, just hard working youngsters with the same goal.. making it to the top. Maybe they should sit down with some the entire Bills organization and throw them some pointers?

Comment

• clumping platelets

I will not sit next to JD

Comment

• JD
                  Sabres Zone
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                  I will not sit next to JD

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

someone neg this guy please? No one's here bashing the Sabres in the least and he has to start bashing people who still care about football?
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

I'll get a single ticket in a different section for him if he does not stop it.
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• JD
                        Sabres Zone
                        • Sep 2003

FBH may be interested Lecter, message her.

This will DEF. get more people to come and support the Sabres.... FBH vs. Valerie ohh yessss. And after it i'm sure JJamezz would make a sick video for us all!

Comment

• footballhottie
                          • Feb 2005

JD shut up, and yes i will be going

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• JD
                            Sabres Zone
                            • Sep 2003

Comment

• Valerie
                              Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                              • Jul 2002

FBH may be interested Lecter, message her.

This will DEF. get more people to come and support the Sabres.... FBH vs. Valerie ohh yessss. And after it i'm sure JJamezz would make a sick video for us all!

Oh brother. It's funny how FBH wasn't interested until I said I was going and made my reservations. There won't be any fights, JDSabre, I don't want anything to do with her.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                              Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                              The only answer I found for all this hurt
                              Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

Working...
                              X