• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Terrell Davis has hopes of playing again

The glint in Terrell Davis' eyes and that magnetic smile said it all.

He wants to play again.

"I just want to get healthy and see where I am," the former Denver Broncos star said Wednesday. "It might not happen again. If it doesn't, oh, well. If everything works out, I would like to."
    more...
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

He needs to realize that after about 6 surgeries now, his knees will never hold up.

Somebody needs to tell him that the future of his living condition is at stake. You can only take so much pounding or surgery to the knees.

Instead of worrying about playing football now, he should start worrying if he can play it with his children later on in life. Maybe when he can't walk anymore he'll finally give up trying.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

TD cut

Broncos release Davis after learning he won't pass physical
      The Denver Broncos severed ties with one of the most popular players in team history Thursday, waiving Terrell Davis after learning the star running back would not pass his physical.

Davis has been rehabilitating in Phoenix in an attempt to return to the league, but recently told Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan he didn't think his battered knees would pass a physical before the start of training camp on Friday.

more
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
      X