PDA

View Full Version : It's like fixing one flat tire...

Mr. Cynical
01-03-2006, 04:59 PM
...on a bicycle. If TD is fired and MM stays (and Modrak is GM), we'll still have one flat tire and will still suck.

Ralph,

FLUSH THE ***** TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novacane
01-03-2006, 05:02 PM
If MM stays we will suck again next year.

Ebenezer
01-03-2006, 05:05 PM
If MM stays we will suck again next year.
you think replacing TD and MM will result in a winning record next year?? you're smoking...this team is worse than that...JP is at least a year away.

Historian
01-03-2006, 05:05 PM
...and the hose on the pump leaks...the waterbottle is empty, and one brake cable has snapped.

ScottLawrence
01-03-2006, 05:06 PM
...on a bicycle. If TD is fired and MM stays (and Modrak is GM), we'll still have one flat tire and will still suck.

Ralph,

FLUSH THE ***** TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your so right.

Lets destroy the entire team.

Fire MM, Tom Clements, Gray, Wyche(What has he done?), McNally(Overrated)

See ya Holcomb, Moulds(He's a cancer).

McGahee doesn't care, no thanks, please leave.

Later Anderson, and Gandy.

Bye bye Teague, and Villarrial is too old, as well.

Adams is a lazy ****, good ridance.

Kelsay sucks as well.

What has Posey done for us? See ya.

Milloys too old, and is making way to much, same goes for Vincent.

Clements gets burnt every game, get him out of here.

O yea, Lindell, hes had a lucky year, but he still sucks, get him out.

Keep Losman, hes the future.

Who cares on who we replace these players, just get rid of em all!:crap:

Im starting to get the hang of this.

Mr. Cynical
01-03-2006, 05:08 PM
you think replacing TD and MM will result in a winning record next year?? you're smoking...this team is worse than that...JP is at least a year away.

JP is irrelevant to this topic. If MM is still our coach next year, we will suck again. If we get a competent coach, we may not make the playoffs but at least we'll be moving in the right direction. As long as MM is here we will suck indefinitely.

And to be honest, if Modrak is GM, I don't know that a great coach is going to matter. Ralph needed to flush the whole front office and he is ***** it up. This makes me lose confidence in Ralph's ability once again. Maybe he is just too old to run a football team at this point (understandable).

Novacane
01-03-2006, 05:17 PM

stop putting words in my mouth. btw........how are you comming on finding a link to me saying I'd leave if MM was kept as coach? You're gonna be looking for a long time :liar: :rolleyes:

Mr. Cynical
01-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Im starting to get the hang of this.

Not really, but keep on trying! :up:

Ebenezer
01-03-2006, 05:25 PM
JP is irrelevant to this topic. If MM is still our coach next year, we will suck again. If we get a competent coach, we may not make the playoffs but at least we'll be moving in the right direction. As long as MM is here we will suck indefinitely.

And to be honest, if Modrak is GM, I don't know that a great coach is going to matter. Ralph needed to flush the whole front office and he is ***** it up. This makes me lose confidence in Ralph's ability once again. Maybe he is just too old to run a football team at this point (understandable).
I never said he was the reason the Bills would or wouldn't have a winning record...I just feel there is more wrong then the HC or GM keeping them from being a winner.