PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey is the Devil

patmoran2006
01-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Am I the only one NOT thrilled with the day's events? Yes, I'm glad TD is gone.. We needed a change.. He had to answer for his bad drafting and free agent signings.. But Modrak? COrrect if I'm wrong, but aren't Modrak's fingerprints at least PARTIALLY all over these classic Gandy and ANderson signings, among others?

and its not official he's back, but I dont care who is GM.. Mularkey is the worst game day coach ever.. and I do mean EVER.. He basicaly pissed all over Clemens (whom he should have never hired to begin with) by taking over his play calling (great job), divided his locker room and failed to handle any of his veterans like a real coach would.

But worse, he totally screwed JP out of a crucial year of development and I can't even imagine JP's mind-set right now. There should have either been a battle at the START of camp between JP and "Hitch Pass" Holcomb for the starting spot or JP should have played and gotten better ALL year.. We were a lousy team regardless. I would have LOVED To see how Holcomb looked against Denver and Carolina.. Odd that Holcomb's starts came mainly against chump defenses. I could have thrown for 240 on Cinci myself.

If there is a GOD.. Dump MM (half his staff is gone anyway)and get a GOOD coach who will kick some azz and start from the ground up, this time the RIGHT WAY!

STAMPY
01-03-2006, 09:45 PM
fix your sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nighthawk
01-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Folks, Ralph doesn't care about winning...he cares about money. MM should be gone and everyone can see it, but not with 3 years on his deal left. Oh and Marv? He was brought in to get people excited about the season next year, when basically nothing has changed. Modrak is TD's right hand man and MM is back...how are we going to get better?

DMBcrew36
01-03-2006, 10:07 PM
Folks, Ralph doesn't care about winning

I'm sorry, but you'd have to be insane if you really think Ralph doesn't care about winning. Ralph believes Mularkey is capable and so do I.

Nighthawk
01-03-2006, 10:13 PM
I'm sorry, but you'd have to be insane if you really think Ralph doesn't care about winning. Ralph believes Mularkey is capable and so do I.

Well, then...he's glad you're a fan because you will buy tickets.

dolphinssuck
01-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Am I the only one NOT thrilled with the day's events? Yes, I'm glad TD is gone.. We needed a change.. He had to answer for his bad drafting and free agent signings.. But Modrak? COrrect if I'm wrong, but aren't Modrak's fingerprints at least PARTIALLY all over these classic Gandy and ANderson signings, among others?

and its not official he's back, but I dont care who is GM.. Mularkey is the worst game day coach ever.. and I do mean EVER.. He basicaly pissed all over Clemens (whom he should have never hired to begin with) by taking over his play calling (great job), divided his locker room and failed to handle any of his veterans like a real coach would.

But worse, he totally screwed JP out of a crucial year of development and I can't even imagine JP's mind-set right now. There should have either been a battle at the START of camp between JP and "Hitch Pass" Holcomb for the starting spot or JP should have played and gotten better ALL year.. We were a lousy team regardless. I would have LOVED To see how Holcomb looked against Denver and Carolina.. Odd that Holcomb's starts came mainly against chump defenses. I could have thrown for 240 on Cinci myself.

If there is a GOD.. Dump MM (half his staff is gone anyway)and get a GOOD coach who will kick some azz and start from the ground up, this time the RIGHT WAY!:goodpost: Absolutely 100% truth he totally screwed up JPs developement by putting that BU in there and his play calling:yucky: is horrible. If we had a half way decent coach we could have had atleast 3 to 4 more wins. IMO the Dolphins game was a total disgrace and completely pathetic and should had a double execution the following Monday but Im just a fan TD doesnt give a rats crap what THEY think as long as we buy the tickets and merchandise. TD is the Antichrist.