• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

It is time for the fanbase to wake up!

My God. I am reading some of these posts and thinking 'NFW these guys are serious'. Lets clarify some things.

1) Tom Donahoe is an egotistical, Napoleonic liar. Flat out liar. This will be his 2nd firing in 5 years. That is unheard of for ANY GM.

2) Tom Modrak had NOTHING, to do with our draft picks. Why the hell do you guys think that all of these years he said 'Hell no' to Tom donahoe in regards to being GM? He didn't want little napoleon over ruling his decisions! He saw the writing on the wall. TD would name him GM, Then over rule/ have final say on personel decisions. Then come a day like today, MODRAK would be fired as TD's scape goat! GET A CLUE PEOPLE!

Look I will say these FACTS again. Modrak built most of todays Eagles team. he took over a 3-13 team. Ingored fans (And he better do so here too) and took McNabb over pot head rickey williams. They went 5-11. then 11-5 and won a playoff game. Then the next year appeared in their first NFC Championship. Jeffery lurie pulled a Ralph wilson and canned him just like Ralph did Polian. Now 4 years later after riding what Modrak built, The Eagles are starting to head down hill. Why do you think Reid handed a guy the GM job this week?

But now that TD is getting fired he jumps at the chance to be GM? Well DUH! The man is smart folks. Philly has damn good lines, TM Built them (But they let Simon go to Indy...dumb move) and he knows he has to build them here. He has a distinct advantage over any GM coming in...he already knows everyone. Every player etc. He knows what little strengths we have and what our weaknesses are. Modrak will be fine. he is NOT a TD 'right hand man' 'Clone' or other stupid comments I have read here.

I told you in my reality post ralph was NOT going to fire MM. I also said it was a wrong decision by Ralph that is motivated by MONEY only. I am interested to see of Brad Roll (This one issue was what was hanging up the meeting yesterday, NOT Marv Levy) will be gone. The fact MM is still here says roll is hitting the bricks. I have to presume Clements and Gray are gone as well. Who knows what else. I just pray MM Must hire an established coordinator and hand ALL playcalling duties to him. I also pray RW told his to make up his mind on JP. From what I understand, it was a MM/TD move to play holcomb, NOT Ralph Wilson.

But in reality I called this WEEKS ago. Modrak, Brandon, MM and a new OC. Ralph isn't going to be here that much longer. The Devil you know, and CAN CONTROL, is much better than the one you don't know. If we cleaned house, you would have seen ralph sell the team. He knows he can't wait 5 more years for a shot. 2-3 yeah, but a total rebuild is another 5 year deal due to taking 2 years to get the current guys cap numbers off of the board.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: It is time for the fanbase to wake up!

Originally posted by ICE74129
    But in reality I called this WEEKS ago. Modrak, Brandon, MM and a new OC.

did you want a cookie or something? dont break your arm patting your own back.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Considering how there has been zero talk of us requesting to speak to other team's management, Modrak staying seems like a done deal. We'll all know if he was a pawn of TD or is somebody who can take this team up to a new level pretty quickly by the changes we make and what we do in the offseason signing players.

If MM has a good set of coordinators behind him I think he can turn the team around but that is only if he doesn't coach scared from now on. He coached scared the last 6 games and he hurt this team more than can be imagined.

The next 3 months are going to be interesting, that's for sure.

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
        did you want a cookie or something? dont break your arm patting your own back.

No, just a

LOL!

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
          Considering how there has been zero talk of us requesting to speak to other team's management, Modrak staying seems like a done deal. We'll all know if he was a pawn of TD or is somebody who can take this team up to a new level pretty quickly by the changes we make and what we do in the offseason signing players.

If MM has a good set of coordinators behind him I think he can turn the team around but that is only if he doesn't coach scared from now on. He coached scared the last 6 games and he hurt this team more than can be imagined.

The next 3 months are going to be interesting, that's for sure.
          I want to see an established former coordinator come in and take over all playcalling. Someone that will build the offense around our strengths and around JP. When you take a first year QB you don't try to force a system on him. You draft a guy that is a best fit for your system. JP is more like Favre than any other QB out there. Build the system to let him be JP.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Considering the sheer number of openings for coaches this year, we better have somebody already lined up or we are going to be sucking hind tit. All these new coaches are going to need coordinators.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Yeah I agree we must move FAST to get an OC and DC in here. That is one slight benifit to keeping MM, we don't have to go through that mess of interviews first.

Comment

• Turf
                • Jul 2002

I have never genuinally disliked a Bills coach more than Mularkey. Ever. I can't stand the guy. He's a flat out liar like TD. He talks down to everyone like they're idiots. He's a mini TD. He should be gone. He's an idiot, two faced condescending POS. I can never pull for this moron. The site of him on the sidelines waiting for Marlin to call another trick play I cringe at already. Even the computer coach in a video game has more play calling sense than this bafoon.
                Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

....Whaaatt what is going on here???? I have been sleeping for months now. What did I miss?????

Comment

Working...
                  X