I dont care if Mularkey stays, except for one thing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

I dont care if Mularkey stays, except for one thing!

He better quit bending over to the vets on who should start at QB! I dont see Marv (a guy who had Kelly), Modrak (a guy who drafted McNabb and in part JP), and Ralph (A guy who LOVED Kelly), standing by and letting Mularkey put Hol-Pelt at the helm after proving his career backup this year.

I think its a non-issue, and we can count on JP starting after a "pseudo" competition next year.

Besides that, He DID get the players to step up and play and take ownership over there play. He DID make a strong anti-player move when he benched Moulds. He DID sh_t can Clements as the playcaller, and took that role on himself.

At the end of the day, he failed poorly this year, but most of us feel that TD's method of not replacing talent in favor of bargains led to our detsruction.

W as Mularkey stuck squeezing water from a rock?

You can expect that we will hire some new O coord, a fix to a BIG problem. You can expect MAJOR signings/draftings along both lines, a BIG problem, its likely TKO comes back, Crowell can/should start over Posey. Adams may be back.

Overall, Mularkeys stew may taste a hell of alot better next year due to all the stuff he has little control over. All Mularkey needs to then do is properly serve it, and we could get many more wins.

BUT he MUST fix the mess HE created at the QB spot and settle on ONE guy.

• ArcticWildMan

Re: I dont care if Mularkey stays, except for one thing!

MM opened Pandora's box this year with the way he handled the QB situation. We will have a full blown QB controversy on our hands next year, you watch.

Comment

• vicmantak
      • Jun 2005

Nothing is clear but if Mularkey stays... he should start the best option to win now:
      KELLY HOLCOMB

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
      - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• X-Era
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by vicmantak
        Nothing is clear but if Mularkey stays... he should start the best option to win now:
        KELLY HOLCOMB
        Your wasting your time, see the sig!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by vicmantak
          KELLY HOLCOMB

I rest my case.

Comment

• X-Era
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
            MM opened Pandora's box this year with the way he handled the QB situation. We will have a full blown QB controversy on our hands next year, you watch.
            I think Mularkey gets put straight by the 3 headed braintrust Wilson/Modrak/Levy

No way in hell, JP loses ANY competition in training camp where it will be judged by talent and little in game play.

No way in hell, Ralph, MOdrak, and Levy stand by and let our multi mill QB with talent sit the bench in favor of a guy who just laid an ostrich sized egg with 4 ints.

AINT GONNA HAPPEN

Comment

Working...
            X