PDA

View Full Version : Another Crazy Theory

ParanoidAndroid
01-04-2006, 07:59 AM
MM is actually okay with all the players and visa versa. The friction with Moulds was MM backing up his WR's coach and they cleared the air. Part of the discussion between RW and Moulds involved Tyke Tolbert and perhaps Tom Clements as well. The snag early on in the meeting in Detroit was MM's resistance to firing Tyke Tolbert and possibly Clements.
Marv's role will be to oversee the offense from a distance and take over should RW see the same crap happening as this year. Marv would also be assisting with player and staff acquisition. He would be a motivator as well. Perhaps no coach in the history of the NFL is as good at motivating his players as Marv was.

Am I :crazy: :idunno:

Dr. Lecter
01-04-2006, 08:05 AM
MM is actually okay with all the players and visa versa. The friction with Moulds was MM backing up his WR's coach and they cleared the air. Part of the discussion between RW and Moulds involved Tyke Tolbert and perhaps Tom Clements as well. The snag early on in the meeting in Detroit was MM's resistance to firing Tyke Tolbert and possibly Clements.
Marv's role will be to oversee the offense from a distance and take over should RW see the same crap happening as this year. Marv would also be assisting with player and staff acquisition. He would be a motivator as well. Perhaps no coach in the history of the NFL is as good at motivating his players as Marv was.

Am I :crazy: :idunno:

First of, yes you are :crazy:, but that is besides the point.

I could see the scenario being accurate.