PDA

View Full Version : On the Bright Side of things

justasportsfan
08-10-2002, 11:26 AM
NO INJURIES!!!!

It's only preseason.

It was nice to see our weapons working well for us. Moulds, Price even Centers.

Bledsoe has been talking all summer about the talented weapons he has at his disposal. They were in evidence against a Bengals defense that ranked ninth in the NFL last season. Moulds, Price, Larry Centers and rookie receiver Josh Reed all looked good

""There have been a lot of questions about how fullback Larry Centers would be featured in this new offense. We found out Friday as the Pro Bowler came up with a pair of 19-yard receptions.

The thing we have to realize is that our OL and D haven't played together long enough to say there is CHEMISTRY. As long as there are no more injuries, we will get better in time. The sooner we become a unit on both sides of the ball, we will be a force in the AFCE.

On the defensive side of things , I hope Gray saw what needed to be fixed. Curtis Martin, Ricky Wiliiams, Anwain Smith, etc. are far better than the bengals RB's.

We should be happy. We lost. WYS said that once we started winning during preseason , we went downhill during regular season. Anyone remember the Marv Levy days? He has a career losing record for preseason games.

As long as we come out healthy, I'm happy and not worried. It's only the first game for a team that barely knows each other. It gets better.

Hold on tight bills fans. We are gonna be circling the wagons again.

:gobills:

The Natrix
08-10-2002, 11:31 AM
now this is the kind of positive stuff I like to read!

shelby
08-10-2002, 03:26 PM
nice post! :D

Cntrygal
08-10-2002, 03:45 PM
Great post justa!! :up:

justasportsfan
08-10-2002, 03:59 PM
cntrygal ->:ladysman: <- Shelby LOL. I wish!

thanks