Norv Turner was fired by Oakland...look at the 8 coaches that got canned/retired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Norv Turner was fired by Oakland...look at the 8 coaches that got canned/retired...

all made the playoffs at least once....remind me why MM still has a job.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Norv Turner was fired by Oakland...look at the 8 coaches that got canned/retired...

I think Marv had the final call on this one! I can see Ralph telling Marv that if he really likes Mularkey, that he'll keep him.

I already don't like Marv's decision-making!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Re: Norv Turner was fired by Oakland...look at the 8 coaches that got canned/retired...

Originally posted by lordofgun
      I think Marv had the final call on this one! I can see Ralph telling Marv that if he really likes Mularkey, that he'll keep him.

I already don't like Marv's decision-making!
      WGR is reporting that MM is still the coach "for now"...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        all made the playoffs at least once....remind me why MM still has a job.
        Money.

Comment

• madness
          • Apr 2003

"I imagine, based on readings I'm getting and the feeling I'm getting, there's people interested in me being an offensive coordinator again, so I'll look into that," Turner said. "I wouldn't rule anything out, but I do know I want to coach."

This would be the ideal situation. I still think MM still has what it takes to be a good coach in the NFL. He just needs a little(okay...a lot) tutelage. Plus, I don't think he's going anywhere. Norv could help him with the decision making and get our offense back on track at the same time.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

I can almost guarantee Haslett ends up in Oakland.

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

$$$$$$$$$$$$
              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
              X