PDA

View Full Version : Will Marv bring back the no-huddle?

Ebenezer
01-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Not with this OL...but it is a thought.

Mr. Miyagi
01-04-2006, 10:47 AM
You answered your own question. Now stop thinking.

Bill Brasky
01-04-2006, 10:48 AM
if he's brought back i doubt he'll be our head coach, and i doubt he'd be a coordinator.

people in the FO don't call the plays.

plus, i don't think MM even knows how to effectively run a standard offense, let alone something as complex as the no huddle.

Ebenezer
01-04-2006, 10:49 AM
You answered your own question. Now stop thinking.
stop thinking? me? impossible.

Mr. Miyagi
01-04-2006, 10:50 AM
stop thinking? me? impossible.
Then at least try to think logical thoughts.

don137
01-04-2006, 10:59 AM
We're lucky this OL can tie there own shoes...I can't see them in the no huddle

ICE74129
01-04-2006, 11:03 AM
And what, with Noodle arm that can't throw 30 yards without underthrowing a WR? Uh no.

Mr. Miyagi
01-04-2006, 11:06 AM
And what, with Noodle arm that can't throw 30 yards without underthrowing a WR? Uh no.
I hope you're referring to Holcomb.

The last buffalo fan
01-04-2006, 11:11 AM
yes, he is.

The no huddle is perfect for JP, and with a couple more "decent" picks for the OL, we are set. But problem will be our defense, it is not in good shape now, we need a better conditioning coach NOW. :peace:

gr8slayer
01-04-2006, 11:14 AM
We cant run the no huddle with no running game.

historypete
01-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Marv might bring back the No Huddle in some way. On WGR he always talks about teams not using it more, and when the Bills did use it during the game with JP it was effective.

Marv isn't going to be the coach but he will dictate the type of philosiphy this team brings offensively. I think if he does pursue bringing back the No Huddle or a type of K-Gun you will see a total decimation of the offensive line, minus Jason Peters, because they will be looking to get smaller (300lbs not 380lbs), quicker offensive linemen that can run with this type of offense. Just a thought but this is what I think may happen with Marv coming back.

Plus I think JP will be at the helm again, because Marv more or less has said you need to let him struggle before he gets better. I think he used Elway and Aikman as examples of guys who were horrible and turned out to be great. The only thing we can really hope for is JP takes a big leap in his third year, but with the way the coaches screwed this whole thing up. That for me is ONE of the multiple reasons why this staff should be fired.