PDA

View Full Version : More possible updates. I can't wait for the REAL Word.

ICE74129
01-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Channel 4
- MM in the building meeting with coaches. No news re: staying or not

Channel 7
- MM given ultimatum regarding coaches, took the night to mull over his options with no news as to coming back or not.

Now just a little while ago John Clayton said MM is gone and will be announced at the PC.

This is from Clayton's web blog, posted late last night...

Bills could be headed for makeover: One of the big debates between Bills coach Mike Mularkey and owner Ralph Wilson when the two met Tuesday was a few members of the coaching staff. Then they weren't on the same page on the reconfiguration of the front office. The meeting, which was held in Detroit, broke in the middle of the evening with a lot of uncertainty whether or not Mularkey would continue as coach. It's pretty clear the Bills will fire general manager Tom Donahoe on Wednesday. The fact that both sides were quiet could be a sign Mularkey is staying but with a completely different coaching staff.

With all of this lastest info comeing out, maybe we know why the PC was pushed back? Maybe MM balked on firing the guys Ralph said to and has been fired himself? We can only pray...

Dicknoze69
01-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Where did Clayton say that Mularkey is gone?

RedEyE
01-04-2006, 11:54 AM
John Clayton is a NIMROD. He reported just the opposite last night. WTF is wrong with that weasel?

gr8slayer
01-04-2006, 11:56 AM
Where did Clayton say that Mularkey is gone?
That is what Im trying to figure out.

ICE74129
01-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Ok ESPN News JUST SAID, MM's status is up in the air and unclear at this time. That is a change from last night and even this morning.

I think he balked at firing Roll and now is fired himself. That is why they pushed the PC back. That is my GUESS.

Bill Brasky
01-04-2006, 12:05 PM
John Clayton is a NIMROD. He reported just the opposite last night. WTF is wrong with that weasel?

he works for ESPN. solid facts are thrown out the door to make a "compelling story".