PDA

View Full Version : If Marv brought Turner and Capers for coordinators?

ublinkwescore
01-04-2006, 04:01 PM
would you be opposed to him coaching us?

I sure as hell wouldn't - I'd just want him to leave Bobby April alone, and it looks as though Ralph won't let him mess with April's status on the team so that won't be a concern anyways - besides, it's pretty safe to assume that Levy is smart enough to not try to fix something that's not broken - hell the only thing on this team that isn't broken.

ublinkwescore
01-04-2006, 04:03 PM
He could remind all our current players that he once cut Superman (Dean Cain).

dolphinssuck
01-04-2006, 06:10 PM
I wouldnt mind getting Marv back I really like Marv alot asnd Capers could bring us a really good defense as a coordinator.

Ebenezer
01-04-2006, 06:11 PM

I sure as hell wouldn't - I'd just want him to leave Bobby April alone, and it looks as though Ralph won't let him mess with April's status on the team so that won't be a concern anyways - besides, it's pretty safe to assume that Levy is smart enough to not try to fix something that's not broken - hell the only thing on this team that isn't broken.
um...MM is still the coach...

Mr. Cynical
01-04-2006, 06:11 PM
:no:

Turner hasn't done s**t since he got lucky with a roster full of all pros in Dallas (same with JJ). Overrated.

Capers is burnt toast at this point.

Novacane
01-04-2006, 06:16 PM
no to both of them.

Ebenezer
01-04-2006, 06:19 PM
:no:

Turner hasn't done s**t since he got lucky with a roster full of all pros in Dallas (same with JJ). Overrated.

Capers is burnt toast at this point.
why capers took on two expansion teams is beyond me...he and his bad toupee need a couple of years away from the game.

paladin warrior
01-04-2006, 07:26 PM

I sure as hell wouldn't - I'd just want him to leave Bobby April alone, and it looks as though Ralph won't let him mess with April's status on the team so that won't be a concern anyways - besides, it's pretty safe to assume that Levy is smart enough to not try to fix something that's not broken - hell the only thing on this team that isn't broken.:crap: :crap: NO NO HELL NO WAY HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not Turner and Capers Both are stink in the hole. And Both are from west coast. Pls Don't even thing about NOVR TURNER.

ublinkwescore
01-04-2006, 07:35 PM
for all the nos I'm reading, I'm sure not seeing the votes backing it up.

Floridians?

Mr. Cynical
01-04-2006, 08:10 PM
for all the nos I'm reading, I'm sure not seeing the votes backing it up.

Floridians?

I think the problem is your poll answers. The second choice doesn't really line up with the question. It should just be "hate it". But right now it's answering a question about Marv, not Turner or Capers.

ublinkwescore
01-04-2006, 08:51 PM
I would have thought someone with the name Mr. Cynical would have appreciated that comment.

Mr. Cynical
01-04-2006, 10:36 PM
It was funny....just wasn't sure if you were half joking or not. :smile:

LtBillsFan66
01-04-2006, 10:37 PM
I'd die of happiness.