PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Adams and Moulds

RedEyE
01-04-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm not one to normally take on the role of a defeatist, but with Mularkey staying, stock in the Bills retaining Moulds and Adams just plummeted.

I'm not terribly upset in losing Sam, but the DL isn't exactly better without him.

Moulds is the heart and soul of this offense. I highly doubt that he will now consider renegotiating a fair offer being that Mularkey remains in Buffalo.

The only way that Moulds might stay, is if Marv Levy's presence in the organization includes him distributing advice on offering EMO a fair deal. Otherwise, goodbye Moulds and Adams.

Jeff1220
01-04-2006, 05:00 PM
I thought Adams was still under contract?

The_Philster
01-04-2006, 05:06 PM
I think Moulds will stay to be honest. Marv and Ralph will work with him to make it happen.

RedEyE
01-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Adams #s this year:

Sam Adams DT
Salary $2,000,000
Salary(Cap) $2,000,000
Amortized Bonuses $375,000
Other Bonuses $1,500,000
LTBE $0
Cap Hit $3,875,000
Cap Savings $2,125,000
2006 Dead Cap $375,000

With the problems that he has had with the coaching staff, to include Mike Mularkey, I could see Adams getting the axe.

He counts a total of 3.8 m $ against the cap this season, and if released the Bills will save 2.1 $. The rest you can read above.

Bill Brasky
01-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Seems logical.

Let's dump one of the best players in this team's history so we can give our bafoon of a coach another year to run this team into the ground with his beating around the bush and horrendously moronic play selection.

I can't believe this guy is staying, I'm so pissed right now.

Nighthawk
01-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Seems logical.

Let's dump one of the best players in this team's history so we can give our bafoon of a coach another year to run this team into the ground with his beating around the bush and horrendously moronic play selection.

I'm with you...I have no excitement when thinking about next year. What a big joke this organization is...:rage:

Mr. Cynical
01-04-2006, 05:53 PM
Agreed. MM = another wasted year. :madcurse:

Ralph, you are SO ***** CLOSE to putting this team back on track.

FLUSH THAT PIECE OF COW S**T DOWN THE S**TTER!!!!!

RedEyE
01-05-2006, 11:51 AM
With Marv coming in, we might just retain Moulds after all. :bf1:

ICE74129
01-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Seems logical.

But MM didn't do it, MOULDS DID. All eric had to do was STFU, give 100%, be a leader in the locker room and on the field, Support JP, THEN deal with your PERSONAL ISSUES after the season.

Eric doesn't have to like how things are going. He has to show up, shut up and do his job at 100%. That is the roll of a true veteran. Do what is best for the team, not himself.

Instead Moulds was an arse. He pushed it to the point, ralph wilson had to suspend him. Then add to that he is back to acting like a friggin punk rookie by spitting on Saints players and you have effectively worked your way out of town.

With Eric here MM will never have control of his own locker room. JP will never get 100% from moulds when JP Starts, we have seen that already. Eric is now more a liablity than an asset. and it is sad. It honestly is. All he had to do was ACT LIKE A VETERAN and all of this would have worked out for him.

To me they have little choice but to try and trade him in march.

Gunzlingr
01-05-2006, 12:05 PM
I thought I read some where that Adams was one of the guys that supported MM? :idunno:

Historian
01-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Goodbye Adams and Moulds,
Though I never knew you at all,
You had the grace to hold yourselves,
While those around you got mauled.

ICE74129
01-05-2006, 04:20 PM
You know if someone is going to hit me for 40+ neg points, have the sac to at least sign who you are. Fkin coward.

and BTW, I am dead on about the moulds situation. Considering a girl here in oklahoma I know is Moormans sister in law...I KNOW I am dead on as for as what happened in that locker room.

Gunzlingr
01-05-2006, 04:37 PM
I know Phil Hansen's brother in law, and he never said a word about it :idunno:

Historian
01-05-2006, 04:43 PM
I know FootballHottie and she didn't say a word either.

Goodbye Adams and Moulds,
Where the dogs of society howl.
You can't plant me in your clubhouse,
I'm goin back on the prowl.

Turf
01-05-2006, 05:00 PM
It seems to me that TD is being played as the scapegoat for all the mismanagement that went on around here. We'll find out. I hope there's something else they see in Mularkey besides $ signs, because I don't.
I think Moulds could easily be retained with Mularkey here.

The_Philster
01-05-2006, 05:53 PM
I've had beers with HOF G Billy Shaw and he never said a word about it :scratch:

SquishDaFish
01-05-2006, 06:22 PM
I know Saddam Houssain and he wont tell me where Bin Ladin is hiding! Damn man you got connections.

ublinkwescore
01-05-2006, 06:59 PM
But MM didn't do it, MOULDS DID. All eric had to do was STFU, give 100%, be a leader in the locker room and on the field, Support JP, THEN deal with your PERSONAL ISSUES after the season.

Eric doesn't have to like how things are going. He has to show up, shut up and do his job at 100%. That is the roll of a true veteran. Do what is best for the team, not himself.

Instead Moulds was an arse. He pushed it to the point, ralph wilson had to suspend him. Then add to that he is back to acting like a friggin punk rookie by spitting on Saints players and you have effectively worked your way out of town.

With Eric here MM will never have control of his own locker room. JP will never get 100% from moulds when JP Starts, we have seen that already. Eric is now more a liablity than an asset. and it is sad. It honestly is. All he had to do was ACT LIKE A VETERAN and all of this would have worked out for him.

To me they have little choice but to try and trade him in march.

Philadelphia?

ublinkwescore
01-05-2006, 07:02 PM
I once met dennis Miller and got his autograph and he didn't have anything to say about Dan Fouts or Al Michaels - probably because he didn't start on Monday night yet when I met him.

G. Host
01-05-2006, 07:09 PM
I thought Adams was still under contract?

Yes he is. I hope Marv can make a purse out of a sow like Donahoe did with Price and trade Adams.