PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else concerned what we might be losing by TD leaving?

Pride
01-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Hear me out on this one...

I fully agree that TD alienated the fans and media with some of his comments... and his football decisions, as we all know, sucked as well...

However... his President position for the Buffalo Bills was where he shined! He filled the stadium every Sunday, ticket sales were up, merchandise sales were up, as a business man, he did a GREAT job!

Anyone think Wilson can replace TD by himself? I sure as hell don't!

Don't get me wrong... I am glad he is gone... but Wilson cant run the business side of this organization... he must hire a team president to handle the day to day ops.

Patrick76777
01-05-2006, 08:24 AM
I fully agree that TD alienated the fans and media with some of his comments... and his football decisions, as we all know, sucked as well...
However... his President position for the Buffalo Bills was where he shined! He filled the stadium every Sunday, ticket sales were up, merchandise sales were up, as a business man, he did a GREAT job!
Don't get me wrong... I am glad he is gone... but Wilson cant run the business side of this organization... he must hire a team president to handle the day to day ops.

Well Wilson said he's hiring a GM of Business and a GM of Football. He'll fill that spot with someone who knows what they're doing.

RedEyE
01-05-2006, 08:27 AM
We needed a change. I agree that TD did some positive things, but a change was necessary.

Pride
01-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Ahh ok.. I didnt get that from the press conferences.. thanks pat

Historian
01-05-2006, 08:41 AM
I think anyone can organize kids night Pride....

;)

Philagape
01-05-2006, 08:41 AM
Winning sells tickets and merchandise like nothing else can.

madness
01-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Well Wilson said he's hiring a GM of Business and a GM of Football. He'll fill that spot with someone who knows what they're doing.

Yep, I remembered that cleary and it seems like the logical choice to make. TD's downfall was that he was a control freak. No man should bear the weight of having everything on his shoulders. Sooner or later that man will fall. RW is doing the right thing.

Patrick76777
01-05-2006, 08:50 AM
Ahh ok.. I didnt get that from the press conferences.. thanks pat

No problem my man!

You coming back next year?????

helmetguy
01-05-2006, 09:14 AM
Does TD leaving mean that the parking lots will open more than 4 hours before kickoff again?

audio/s
01-05-2006, 09:31 AM
Does TD leaving mean that the parking lots will open more than 4 hours before kickoff again?

As far as I know thats a leauge rule

Bill Brasky
01-05-2006, 10:18 AM

that is a league-wide rule, teams don't get to make that call

Michael82
01-05-2006, 12:05 PM

bull****

San Diego opened the lots earlier than that.

Shasta McNasty
01-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Russ Brandon did most of that work, not TD. We are fine.

Historian
01-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Russ Brandon did most of that work, not TD. We are fine.

Yea...I would like to see Russ brandon outside filling the holes in the parking lot anyways...

Pride
01-05-2006, 03:05 PM
The parking lots was a league "suggested" rule that TD put into place. I hope it is reversed!

PromoTheRobot
01-05-2006, 03:07 PM
OH MY GOD! Get Tom on the phone and say we're sorry and ask him to come back!

PTR

Michael82
01-05-2006, 04:02 PM
The parking lots was a league "suggested" rule that TD put into place. I hope it is reversed!
I hope so too. That would be awesome!!! :dance:

The_Philster
01-05-2006, 04:16 PM
I hope so too. That would be awesome!!! :dance:
Why would you care? You never show up on time anyway :idunno:

Michael82
01-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Why would you care? You never show up on time anyway :idunno:
it would just be better. Especially for the 4pm games and night games. :up:

helmetguy
01-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Qualcomm Stadium opens its lots SEVEN hours before kickoff. Word has it that the four hour rule at the Ralph was instituted by some Erie County administrator (unnamed, but with enormous influence, apparently). That word came from "team sources."

The_Philster
01-05-2006, 05:45 PM
it would just be better. Especially for the 4pm games and night games. :up:
you couldn't even show up on time for those :lmao:

G. Host
01-05-2006, 06:44 PM

Probably not with the number of sauced fans causing trouble.

The_Philster
01-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Probably not with the number of sauced fans causing trouble.
thing is...most of the guys that get really drunk don't show up as early from what I've noticed over the years

footballhottie
01-05-2006, 06:47 PM
Bad front office work...bad draft picks... nahh i wont miss him.

footballhottie
01-05-2006, 06:47 PM
Probably not with the number of sauced fans causing trouble. PHH!!! losers i never get drunk :whistle:

The_Philster
01-05-2006, 06:48 PM
PHH!!! losers i never get drunk :whistle:
*cough* Bull**** *cough*

footballhottie
01-05-2006, 07:09 PM
why don't u get your best buddy dora to help you with that cough