PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Feel About Mularkey Staying on as HC?

Meathead
01-05-2006, 12:15 PM
and please no spontaneous combustion

Historian
01-05-2006, 12:20 PM
I'm saving the postage on this one...

LtBillsFan66
01-05-2006, 12:21 PM
I think he's a dud. I hope he proves me wrong.

RedEyE
01-05-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm pretty sure that he is a dud. I was less skeptical of Williams two years into his contract.

Novacane
01-05-2006, 12:30 PM
he won't make it through next season

Michael82
01-05-2006, 12:30 PM
I hate the thought of another lame duck coach. The players will know that he's a lame duck too. :ill:

Michael82
01-05-2006, 12:31 PM
he won't make it through next season
and hopefully there will be some much better candidates out there next year. :pray:

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 01:19 PM
I hate the thought of another lame duck coach. The players will know that he's a lame duck too. :ill:

Wait a minute, I thougth he signed a 5 YR. Contract and is going in to his 3rd year, that is not neccessarily "lame duck" status, right?

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 01:24 PM
I kind of feel like Billsfanone in that, I think he is a bum, but I hope I'm wrong? So I'm on the fence so to speak because while I may have personal doubts, I also feel that if he retains his job, it must be for a good reason, and not that Ralph is too cheap crap that seems to be the general consenses with some of the fans around here.

Mr. Cynical
01-05-2006, 01:29 PM
:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:
:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:
:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:
:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 01:52 PM
:rofl:

OMG Mr. C! Tell us how you really feel.

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Mr. C has my vote for Poster of the Year, that's all I'm going to say. Him and whoever came up with MOOLARKEY and the little :cow:?

I love it.

madness
01-05-2006, 01:54 PM
I just can't wait until we start winning. The we can watch everybody jump back on his dick.

madness
01-05-2006, 01:55 PM
I just can't wait until we start winning. The we can watch everybody jump back on his dick.

:shocked: Hey! Where's the censor police?

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 01:56 PM

Oh so you've been a big supporter all this time?

madness
01-05-2006, 01:58 PM
I wouldn't say big supporter, but I'm not trashing the guy. You mind as well trash JP because of his inexperience then.

I've said it over and over again. I think he has what it takes to be a good coach in this league, he just needs some good people to help him along the way. That's where Marv comes in. :D

samhain1961
01-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Not happy at all.

The past couple of days just seem to have an air of indecision & desperation about them. With Wilson's only real move being getting rid of Donahoe. The rest just seems like the befuddled actions of a tired, cranky old man who wants to win now, but who's STILL too cheap to pay for the opportunity to do so.
So, he's put together this "run the team by commitee" group that appears to be almost designed for failure. :crap:
Hey, I could very well be wrong ( & I hope like hell that I am ), but this situation doesn't seem like it's the sort of thing that will make the team the least bit attractive to either quality free agents or good coodinators.

I think that what the Bills need to become a good, solid, play offs caliber team is major sergury & all Wilson gave them was a bandaide. :cry:

Cleve
01-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Mularkey staying is fine - if one doesn't care about the playoffs or getting to the Big Dance. The mishandling of J.P. Losman this year cannot be blamed on anyone other than Mularkey.

It was Mularkey, who after all, decided to bench Losman for the final meaningless game against the Jets, in hopes of a win via Holcomb to save his coaching job, instead of giving his alleged "quarterback of the future" some valuable in-game experience.

If Ralph was going to truly "clean house" he most certainly should have included Donahoe's 'yes man' Mularkey on the packing list, IMO. This team just loves to give guys like Mularkey 'one more year' to show their alleged 'potential' - guys like Gregg Williams, Rob Johnson, Wade Phillips. And while Buffalo has suffered through ten years of chance-giving and endless 'rebuilding', other organizations are able to assemble Superbowl-winning juggernauts.