PDA

View Full Version : I hate WGR 55

Novacane
01-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Anyone else listening? They are practically ridiculing Marv and Ralph for the way they were at the press conferance. They already have Marv being a failure. I admit I'm skeptical but I willing to give him a chance and have some hope things will get better. I hate those negative nancies. Jerks!

Hey Schoop and BUlldog........I know you a-holes read this board because you've stollen topics discussed here for your show. You 2 suck balls. Your station has it out for the Bills. Disgusting. No wonder you are not taken serious as media members................ a-holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunzlingr
01-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Tell us how you really feel Fairway! :rofl:

Maybe the Secret Service could pay them a visit. :snicker:

gladiator26
01-05-2006, 02:27 PM
I am listening and all they are is negative. They never give any good input on Bills. All they do is complain about every move. The Bills should create their own station and pump it with former players and NFL personalities and put those idiots out of business

hammerbillsfan
BURN

Patrick76777
Anyone else listening? They are practically ridiculing Marv and Ralph for the way they were at the press conferance. They already have Marv being a failure. I admit I'm skeptical but I willing to give him a chance and have some hope things will get better. I hate those negative nancies. Jerks!
Hey Schoop and BUlldog........I know you a-holes read this board because you've stollen topics discussed here for your show. You 2 suck balls. Your station has it out for the Bills. Disgusting. No wonder you are not taken serious as media members................ a-holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned it off. Couldn't stand it. Schoop did about 2 shows on how great it would be to have Marv back as coach but he hates this?????????

I'm with you Fairway, I don't know what to think, but I'm willing to give it a chance. I mean, he's only picking players. It's not rocket science.

LtBillsFan66
01-05-2006, 02:30 PM
They are douchebags that like to create and maintain controversy. I hate the media nowadays.

Ebenezer
01-05-2006, 02:35 PM
They are douchebags that like to create and maintain controversy. I hate the media nowadays.
that's why it exists...how much screaming can you do to get people to call...but remember, they don't program the show...bs.

kgun12
01-05-2006, 02:35 PM
I made a promise to myself about 1 1/2 years ago:

NEVER TO LISTEN TO THAT STATION AGAIN!!! :rage:

My blood pressure has gone down and over all I feel much better!!! :funny:

LtBillsFan66
01-05-2006, 02:38 PM
I have evidence that they steal some of my material.

don137
01-05-2006, 02:39 PM
I played poker with Schopp a couple years back before he came to Buffalo. He is a very leveled headed person. He said does not have a favorite football team so he is not sucked in by our biases. Let's face it. If you polled 1000 people that are not Bills fans. 90% would think the Bills have lost it as an organization.
BTW, he is a Leafs fans and not a Sabres fan either

Novacane
01-05-2006, 02:44 PM
I turned it off. Couldn't stand it. .

So did I. I feel somewhat excited about the team for the first time in a long time and they are talking like we took a step backwards. They were making it sould like Marv would be clueless at picking players

Patrick76777
01-05-2006, 02:45 PM
I have evidence that they steal some of my material.

whats that?

LtBillsFan66
01-05-2006, 02:46 PM
whats that?
Nothing. Just hope they read it. :snicker:

Novacane
01-05-2006, 02:48 PM
I played poker with Schopp a couple years back before he came to Buffalo. He is a very leveled headed person.

He's an arrongant ass. Can't stand him! Bulldog used to be ok but Schoop turned him inot a jerk to.

Patrick76777
01-05-2006, 02:56 PM
He's an arrongant ass. Can't stand him! Bulldog used to be ok but Schoop turned him inot a jerk to.

Have you heard Howard Simon in the morning. He's turned into a GR Jerk. He was a great guy over at WNSA.

PromoTheRobot
01-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Bulldog and Schopp admitted they thought that hiring TD was a great idea. Okay, so how did THAT turn out? So maybe you two aren't the best folks to judge what the Bills do?

They can't keep their rants straight...they love Levy one minute...hate him the next. Wasn't Levy a member of their staff? Do you think they would say what they are saying to Levy's face? I doubt it, because they are pussies at heart.

I threw my radio when they were hammering Levy for not laying out a definitive plan to rebuild the Bills during the press conference!!

PTR

Shasta McNasty
01-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Schopp is a donkey. On the radio or the poker table.

don137
01-05-2006, 03:10 PM
He is arrogant. I agree. I am saying he is level headed though...

Historian
01-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Then do what they can't afford you to do....

Change the channel, guys.

Ebenezer
01-05-2006, 03:25 PM
Have you heard Howard Simon in the morning. He's turned into a GR Jerk. He was a great guy over at WNSA.
when you have pre-production meetings to discuss what you will cover that day then that is what you will have...it's all about getting us to listen...

I hate WGR for another reason...they change their signal at certain times of the day...in about a half hour I won't even be able to get them...and I live in OP. In the morning you can hear their signal get better...at night they only increase their signal for Yankees or Sabres games.

Patrick76777
01-05-2006, 03:26 PM

When we had WNSA, I had GR cut out of my life. But as a sports crazy person, I need my fix. They're the only option. Of Course I'm hooking my sirius up on Saturday.

PromoTheRobot
01-05-2006, 03:28 PM
when you have pre-production meetings to discuss what you will cover that day then that is what you will have...it's all about getting us to listen...

I hate WGR for another reason...they change their signal at certain times of the day...in about a half hour I won't even be able to get them...and I live in OP. In the morning you can hear their signal get better...at night they only increase their signal for Yankees or Sabres games.
They have to change their signal pattern because of the FCC, not to piss you off.

PTR

PromoTheRobot
01-05-2006, 03:28 PM

They have to change their signal pattern because of the FCC, not to piss you off.

PTR

lordofgun
01-05-2006, 03:34 PM

Umm...no. Almost every AM station has to decrease their signal at night. Since there is less interference in the atmosphere, the signals go forever if they aren't cut back. It's FCC mandated.

LtBillsFan66
01-05-2006, 03:37 PM
I heard they are going to start streaming. I have to subject myself to torture from these buffoons now. :down:

Ebenezer
01-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Umm...no. Almost every AM station has to decrease their signal at night. Since there is less interference in the atmosphere, the signals go forever if they aren't cut back. It's FCC mandated.
so somebody 10 miles away can't get their signal?? makes no sense.

lordofgun
01-05-2006, 03:50 PM
so somebody 10 miles away can't get their signal?? makes no sense.
They are probably forced to either turn their power WAY down or shoot it in the opposite direction of your house.

Novacane
01-05-2006, 03:54 PM

I did. Turned them off and won't listen again until FA signing time. I Only turn them on because like Patrick I want to get my Bills fix and they are the only game in town. Thank God for the internet!

And I agree Pat..............They turned Howard Simon into a baffoon too. He's one person I thought would of had more respect for himself than to take that job.

OH, 1 more thing.........
It's also funny how they hated Reiger and Ruff but now that they carry the Sabres games they kiss thier ass.

lordofgun
01-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Eb,

Actually, they're one of the older stations, so they don't lower power. But they do have to use directional antennas at night, and I assume they have to point them away from you.

http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/amq?list=0&facid=56101

I'm sure the FCC did this to spite you though if it makes you feel better. :D

Ebenezer
01-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Eb,

Actually, they're one of the older stations, so they don't lower power. But they do have to use directional antennas at night, and I assume they have to point them away from you.

http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/amq?list=0&facid=56101

I'm sure the FCC did this to spite you though if it makes you feel better. :D
:fury: :D

Historian
01-06-2006, 08:41 AM
I'm really sorry you can't get a signal out there in the "high rent" district, Eb.

NOT!!!!!

:D

Dont drink the water
01-06-2006, 01:57 PM

Very smart man. Negative nancies SUCK!