X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Drafting a QB

What are all your stratagies for your starting QB? I have always taken my 2 starting RB with pick 1 and 2 and gone for a QB in rounds 3-5. Has worked out pretty good for me. What are some of your thoughts on taking a QB in round 1?
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

k.warner is the only 1st rounder that i see.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

That's a good strategy BTR46. I would rarely take a QB in round 1. MAybe if Warner fell to me at 10-12.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Favre
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• blcny
          • Jul 2002

Manning
          LET"S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

depends which position everyone is picking, and draft position. Last year, their was a first round run, and all the top tier qbs were gone when it was my pick (10). I got moss & harrison (we snake draft)
            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
            X