PDA

View Full Version : are we getting a new head coach ???

paladin warrior
01-05-2006, 08:08 PM
M.M is a piece of s@@t.:rage:

Dozerdog
01-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Me think no.

Mularkey dumb as rock, Marv older than Rock.

We will see what they do with new assistants.

gr8slayer
01-05-2006, 08:15 PM
M.M is a piece of s@@t.:rage:
It was announced yesterday that MM would stay on as head coach.

ublinkwescore
01-05-2006, 08:18 PM
well, we should give him the benefit of the doubt - it looks like he may have just been another TD yesman - this one could actually have some coaching talent and a great mentor.

paladin warrior
01-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Me think no.

Mularkey dumb as rock, Marv older than Rock.

We will see what they do with new assistants. :cry: oh man.We will DOOM Because M.M will be worse in the middle year. 1-15 or 4-12 again. What wrong with Ralph? Does he saw the Bills was 4-12 and No playoff 2 time in the rolls because HIM!!. He make confuss which QB going to play on the Sunday. Plus Eric Mould don't like M.M coach again. Right Now there are Six Head coach are fired. Ralph is half sleeping.

ublinkwescore
01-05-2006, 08:33 PM
I'm sorry, I'm not quite fluent in gibberish yet.

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 08:38 PM
Mike is the suck at the coach plus he look too much like that man from the movie. What his name?

This :cow: no milk.

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Mike is the suck at the coach plus he look too much like that man from the movie. What his name?

This :cow: no milk.

:wtf:

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 08:55 PM

Paladin Warrior? I was picking on him?

Good grief...

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Paladin Warrior? I was picking on him?

Good grief...

OH! My bad! :lmao:

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 09:00 PM
See? It's kind of funny when you look at it that way. Although everytime I do it somebody always says...

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 09:01 PM
See? It's kind of funny when you look at it that way. Although everytime I do it somebody says...

:Wtf:

You need to be more blunt about it.

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 09:03 PM
...and someone just negged me for the trouble and it wasn't PW.

:loser:

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 09:04 PM
You see? You try and be funny, maybe make someone laugh? God knows we can all use a good laugh these days and where does it get you?

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 09:05 PM
...and someone just negged me for the trouble and it wasn't PW.

:loser:

Are you blaming me for negging you? Because I didn't touch anyones reputation.

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 09:06 PM
You see? You try and be funny, maybe make someone laugh? God knows we can all use a good laugh these days and where does it get you?

I know man, but hey at least Ralph and Marv get it. The Bills were in turmoil heading into the offseason and after Ralph announces the firing of Tom Donahoe he immediately talks about losing his prozac. :lmao:

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 09:19 PM
:snicker2:

Right? And he really should consider just making some comment cards and having someone speak on his behalf. Could you imagine sitting through an entire press conference with this guy?

Still. All joking aside, RW may be a nut and he definitely is getting a little senile, but he sure loves this team and the fans, especially Western NY.

GO BILLS!

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 09:21 PM
:snicker2:

Right? And he really should consider just making some comment cards and having someone speak on his behalf. Could you imagine sitting through an entire press conference with this guy?

Still. All joking aside, RW may be a nut and he definitely is getting a little senile, but he sure loves this team and the fans, especially Western NY.

GO BILLS!

Most definately. I want to see the Golden Boys hoisting that Lombardi Trophy in the near future.

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Are you blaming me for negging you? Because I didn't touch anyones reputation.

:funny:

It sure does look that way doesn't it? Nope. I wasn't.

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 09:23 PM

It sure does look that way doesn't it? Nope. I wasn't.

I think it was Playa who negged you.

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 09:31 PM
I think it was Playa who negged you.

You think? L.A. Playa was Playa hatin'? You know what's funny? I always thought L.A. was like this big Ol' black dude. Do you ever try and imagine what people from this forum look like from their personality traits and stuff?

No? Maybe you haven't been here long enough but trust me you will. Well Stampy does this thing, it's frick'n hilarious, and he'll do a WWF/BZ member look alike thing have you seen it?

So here I am thinking L.A. is black and all cause he always features these raunchy booty-liscious balck girls in his sig and he is always quoting rap tunes and stuff and then I see his picture.

By the way, I really do look kinda like Charlie Brown except I'm 6'0/260.

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 09:33 PM
You think? L.A. Playa was Playa hatin'? You know what's funny? I always thought L.A. was like this big Ol' black dude. Do you ever try and imagine what people from this forum look like from their personality traits and stuff?

No? Maybe you haven't been here long enough but trust me you will. Well Stampy does this thing, it's frick'n hilarious, and he'll do a WWF/BZ member look alike thing have you seen it?

So here I am thinking L.A. is black and all cause he always features these raunchy booty-liscious balck girls in his sig and he is always quoting rap tunes and stuff and then I see his picture.

By the way, I really do look kinda like Charlie Brown except I'm 6'0/260.

What does he look like in his picture?

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 09:34 PM
We gotta be DONORS man so we can see who negs us. To anyone reading this, I'll go PLATINUM right now if you can guarantee me that I will have a power to give rep of at least 50. Cause there are MF'ers on here I am just dying to nail. Besides, I'm a Zoner for life.

Going once...

Going twice...

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 09:37 PM
We gotta be DONORS man so we can see how negs us. To anyone reading this, I'll go PLATINUM right now if you can gurnatee me that I will have a power to give rep of at least 50. Cause there are MF'ers on here I am just dying to nail. Besides, I'm a Zoner for life.

Going once...

Going twice...

I boosted your rep for you.

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 09:38 PM
What does he look like in his picture?

I'm not going to go as far as to call the brutha scrawny, but he's like this skinny white dude with long, sort of scraggly, blonde hair. I tripped out. Definitely not what I imagined. Not amking fun of him or anything, but when you imagine him as this, like I said, big ol' black dude, you get quite the shock factor.

:peace: PLAYA!

:rofl:

We're just over here talking about people and stuff. We better knock it off.

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 09:40 PM
I'm not going to go as far as to call the brutha scrawny, but he's like this skinny white dude with long, sort of scraggly, blonde hair. I tripped out. Definitely not what I imagined. Not amking fun of him or anything, but when you imagine him as this, like I said, big ol' black dude, you get quite the shock factor.

:peace: PLAYA!

:rofl:

We're just over here talking about people and stuff. We better knock it off.

Eh, nobodys bothering us. And yes I always try to imagine a person in my head for each member on this forum based on their posts and personality, and I definately imagined Playa as some black dude wearing either a Kobe or a USC jersey. Guess I was totally off.

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 09:41 PM
I boosted your rep for you.

Thanks bro. I'm fixin' to kick you down right now. Yeah he kinda reminds me of Shaggy on Scooby Doo. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Besides, he's buddies with Stampy, who is like the Bills Zone MMA Champ and he'll bust a rear naked choke on our asses for bad mouthing his homeboy.

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 09:44 PM
Thanks bro. I'm fixin' to kick you down right now. Yeah he kinda reminds me of Shaggy on Scooby Doo. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Besides, he's buddies with Stampy, who is like the Bills Zone MMA Champ and he'll bust a rear naked chocke on our asses for bad mouthing his homeboy.

I don't care about Stampy. I'm not going to start kissing ass just because someone on here is friends with the Bills Zone MMA Champ. I'm not a yes man.

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Eh, nobodys bothering us. And yes I always try to imagine a person in my head for each member on this forum based on their posts and personality, and I definately imagined Playa as some black dude wearing either a Kobe or a USC jersey. Guess I was totally off.

Yeah. Off is a good word to describe our impression of the PLAYA.

Who else? :scratch: Oh...SKOOBY. I imagine Skooby to be like this middle-aged, balding guy, with dandruff, even though he barely has hair. What else. Oh he lives in this raddy ass, low income apartment complex, like in this little town in Idaho or something. You know, one of those creeps who peeps on all the teen girls that hang out at the pool (with no water). He thinks he is really cool but the Star Wars Episode 4 T-shirt he is wearing says he's not. You know, a real wanker.

That's just foul huh?

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 09:48 PM
I don't care about Stampy. I'm not going to start kissing ass just because someone on here is friends with the Bills Zone MMA Champ. I'm not a yes man.

Yeah I don't think Stampy could hang with me. No worries.

:bad:

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Yeah. Off is a good word to describe our impression of the PLAYA.

Who else? :scratch: Oh...SKOOBY. I imagine Skooby to be like this middle-aged, balding guy, with dandruff, even though he barely has hair. What else. Oh he lives in this raddy ass, low income apartment complex like in this little town in Idaho or something, peeps on the teen girls that hang out in front of place. He thinks he is really cool but the Star Wars Episode 4 t-shirt he is wearing says he's not. You know, a real wanker.

:lmao:

I picture ublink as some bulky diehard Bills fan who throws the best tailgate party in the parking lot at the Ralph every Sunday of the season.

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 09:59 PM
:lmao:

I picture ublink as some bulky diehard Bills fan who throws the best tailgate party in the parking lot at the Ralph every Sunday of the season.

Bulky? Man you got some cohones.

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 10:00 PM
:brace:

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Where you from FDB?

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Where you from FDB?

I live in eastern New York (Albany area). So I am in Bills-Giants-Jets country, but guess which teams get favored moreso over the other? Yup, the Giants and the Jets. The Giants are on FOX every Sunday. If only I lived in Utica...

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Eastern NY huh? No kidding. Like pretty much everyone else on here I guess. I'm in Albuquerque New Mexico. Good food, beautiful women. I mean gorgeous latina women. Whew. Like my wife who just walked up behind me, as I'm wriitng this, talking about how she needs to get on the computer. I'll catch up with you later FDB. Nice kickin' it with ya.

FirstDownBills
01-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Eastern NY huh? No kidding. Like pretty much everyone else on here I guess. I'm in Albuquerque New Mexico. Good food, beautiful women. I mean gorgeous latina women. Whew. Like my wife who just walked up behind me, as I'm wriitng this, talking about how she needs to get on the computer. I'll catch up with you later FDB. Nice kickin' it with ya.

Alright, you take care of yourself man. I'll catch up with you later. Today has been an historic day, MARV LEVY IS BACK! LETS GO BUFFALO!