PDA

View Full Version : Prisco's Notebook on Tom Donahoe

Kerr
01-06-2006, 10:37 AM
There had been some speculation that fired Bills general manager Tom Donahoe could possibly fill a similar type position with the St. Louis Rams, that he might take over for Charley Armey as the team's general manager. But there's some infighting inside the building over whether to add Donahoe. He's a good football mind, but things didn't work out for him in Buffalo. When the team didn't win this year, it was evident he was going to be let go. Somebody's head had to roll. But look for Donahoe to rebound. He didn't make great moves with the Bills, but he understands the game. The one thing about this league is there aren't enough good football men around anymore. Donahoe deserves another shot. One more Donahoe note: Bills owner Ralph Wilson actually asked him to resign 10 days ago, and he told him he wouldn't. That led to his firing this week. Give Donahoe credit for not simply walking away.

Ebenezer
01-06-2006, 10:39 AM
only 10 days ago??

Mr. Miyagi
01-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Donahoe deserves another shot.
He had his first shot in Pittsburgh. We were his "another shot", which he botched.

Good luck with that St. Louis.

don137
01-06-2006, 10:51 AM
If he re-signed RW probably would of not had to pay him the balance of the contract...I believe knows football but I am not sure he can put it all together for a team to succeed...I think he would be a great TV analyst.

Mitchy moo
01-06-2006, 11:13 AM
I personally think he is full of himself and S***. The guy tried to snow people form Buffalo about the defense being so great and JP being ready to pull a ben. Well the defense crumbled and JP got bent, bent over that is.