PDA

View Full Version : TD to be considered for other GM jobs, my personal warning to them

Mitchy moo
01-06-2006, 11:20 AM
I'll warn all the other teams now:

I personally think he is full of S*** & himself. The guy tried to snow people from Buffalo (not too easy) about the defense being so great (hall of fame) and the bill of goods that JP being ready to pull a ben r.. Well the defense crumbled and JP got bent, bent over that is.

This guy thinks he can convince people to be better than they are and you can work without OL/DL if you have the right personal, we'll that's dead wrong. The games won in the trenches by the lines determines the fortunes of the teams. Watch how much time Tom B. gets to work when he passes, watch their D play. That is what makes champions, not talking or BS.

If you hire this guy, he'll pull people in and more crap out of the air then you can handle. He'll tell you that the locals & community are no good right to your face and put himself on a pedastel. This guys belongs in the cleaning room with jock strap detail, not anywhere near the front office. Bring him in you'll be poisioned and have your whole staff isolated, so beware.

SKooby