PDA

View Full Version : Herm to Chiefs; Jets get 4th rounder

Mr. Miyagi
01-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Done deal pretty much.

FOXSports.com has learned that the Kansas City Chiefs and New York Jets have agreed on compensation for Herm Edwards with the Chiefs surrendering a fourth-round pick in this year's draft. As a result, the Chiefs and Edwards' agents are right now hammering out a contract to make Edwards Kansas City's new head coach. Working out a contract appears to be the final hurdle in closing the book on this drama.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5225998

Mudflap1
01-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Maybe if Tom Donahoe gets another job somewhere, we can trade Mularkey for something... Actually, that would be a good topic for it's own thread...

If Tom Donahoe got a job as GM at, say, the St. Louis Rams, and we traded Mularkey to them, what would be fair compensation? 5th round pick? 7th round pick? Warm case of Iroquois beer?

Jon

feelthepain
01-06-2006, 12:26 PM
I think this sucks for the division!!

The last buffalo fan
01-06-2006, 12:36 PM
I think this sucks for the division!!

What's that in your signature, a cake for a gay party??

Mr. Miyagi
01-06-2006, 12:40 PM
WTF is a gay party?

The last buffalo fan
01-06-2006, 12:53 PM
WTF is a gay party?

I really dont know sensei, but it sure seems to be, like a very colored stuff. But you know what, let me get into that place called "gayphin heaven", and I'll let you know for sure.

CuseJetsFan83
01-06-2006, 02:17 PM
the only thing as a jet fan that i can hope for is that we dont go into FULL REBUILD mode, considering the injuries and things like that were cause for the demise..... as well as some bad calls with the coaching staff..... like running it 3 times from the 2 yard line against jacksonville....

who knows maybe we wont clean house with the coordinators though, thats what i fear.

DaBills
01-06-2006, 06:58 PM
4th rounder for Herm? Chiefs must be desparate.

RedEyE
01-06-2006, 07:20 PM
The Cheifs must be ******ed. They were going to fire him anyway.

!Papacrunk!
01-06-2006, 07:41 PM
is that a cucumber in your avatar?
:scooter:

The last buffalo fan
01-07-2006, 12:05 AM
It is a pepino, and the answer is, yes. The signature is, besame mucho, el pepino. Comprende??

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-07-2006, 12:20 AM
the only thing as a jet fan that i can hope for is that we dont go into FULL REBUILD mode, considering the injuries and things like that were cause for the demise..... as well as some bad calls with the coaching staff..... like running it 3 times from the 2 yard line against jacksonville....

who knows maybe we wont clean house with the coordinators though, thats what i fear.

:jetsuck: Just watching NFL Total Access rerun the :jetsuck: are in trouble they're $25 Mil. over the cap that's worse than we were no wonder why Herman Edwards wants to leave.

dolphinssuck
01-07-2006, 05:41 AM
Nice pick up for the Chiefs and smart move by HE. The Jets are a total mess now :crap: and proably in worse shape than us salary cap and on the field.