• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Marv could take 90% of us......

I am sick of the disrespect that some of this and other boards' members are showing Marv Levy. So he is 80, so what? How many of the people who spend their free time posting 10-30 thousand times on football message boards could hang with Marv? My answer, maybe a few, at best. He runs 3 miles 5X a week, he just wrote a book and conducted a nationwide book tour, he is in the hall of fame! And some of you punks question him?

I say Marv would take 9/10 of this board, me included. If you watched the press conference you know that Marv called for character players, he also wants his fan base to be high character and show the rest of the league what a real Bills fan is about. Show some respect, get behind your team, and quit the whining. Time to step up Bills Nation!
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Re: Marv could take 90% of us......

Agreed. Cage matches: BillsZoners vs. Marv Levy. Love it. Who is first up versus Marv?

Jon

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HAMMER
      I am sick of the disrespect that some of this and other boards' members are showing Marv Levy. So he is 80, so what? How many of the people who spend their free time posting 10-30 thousand times on football message boards could hang with Marv? My answer, maybe a few, at best. He runs 3 miles 5X a week, he just wrote a book and conducted a nationwide book tour, he is in the hall of fame! And some of you punks question him?

I say Marv would take 9/10 of this board, me included. If you watched the press conference you know that Marv called for character players, he also wants his fan base to be high character and show the rest of the league what a real Bills fan is about. Show some respect, get behind your team, and quit the whining. Time to step up Bills Nation!
      I'm with you!!

Comment

• FirstDownBills
        Your rebirth can't hurt
        • Dec 2005

Ah, finally a man with some sense.

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
        Playoff Record: 0-0
        Super Bowl Appearances: 0
        Super Bowl Wins: 0

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

Agreed.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Marv would even choke out Chuck Norris.

Comment

• footballhottie
              • Feb 2005

I'd take him

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                • Dec 2005

Marv vrs Ronnie brown Marv wins

Marv Vrs Ray Lewis Marv Wins

Marv Vrs Tedi Bruschi Marv Wins

Point is marv is the man. Your right so what if he is 80 he is football smart. Would it matter if the bills brought in some new guy that's younger uh no.

Marv is passionate about the bills. I truly believe he will do whats best for the organization. He's not gonna do yard sale shopping like that other guy. Who knows he might even square MM away. I feel better about the next year already so what if marv is 80 he rules all.

Marv vrs the entire league Marv wins

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Take us in what?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

He is a genious and still very with it, but I know I could kick his ass in a fight.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                      He is a genious and still very with it, but I know I could kick his ass in a fight.
                      I dunno i heard Marv fights dirty. Bits people, pulls hair, kicks in the groin that kind of stuff.

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                        I doubt it, especially with that fruity avatar you're rockin'

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

I doubt it, especially with that fruity avatar you're rockin'
                          Yeah an Avatar on a computer has anything to do with anything... The guy is 80.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

I Fing Guarantee it!!!! Stop licking the guy because of his past achievements. I love the guy and respect him greatly but what he did 15 years ago coaching means nothing to me for what his current job entails. He needs to prove to me that he can do it.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                              Maybe?
                              • Oct 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X