PDA

View Full Version : Bills coaches let go....

FlyingDutchman
01-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Don Blackmon, Tom Clements, Tim Krumrie, Frank Verducci, and Steve Szabo....:bigwave:

Michael82
01-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Don Blackmon, Tom Clements, Tim Krumrie, Frank Verducci, and Steve Szabo....:bigwave:
I'll miss Krumrie. I'm also surprised that Brad Roll isn't gone. Our conditioning has been HORRIBLE!

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3559

tat2dmike77
01-06-2006, 04:18 PM
I'll miss Krumrie. I'm also surprised that Brad Roll isn't gone. Our conditioning has been HORRIBLE!

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3559

Absolutly some of the players have looked slugish and tired at times. Williams has turned into a lard butt. And some players just don't seem that strong

Michael82
01-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Hmm, it looks like Jerry Gray is gone too. check out the Coaching Staff photos...

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/coaches.jsp

FlyingDutchman
01-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Yeah i didnt mind Krumrie, but as expected Clements is gone and Im happy about that...

Michael82
01-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Absolutly some of the players have looked slugish and tired at times. Williams has turned into a lard butt. And some players just don't seem that strong
Getting rid of Rusty Jones should have gotten Mularkey fired. It was one of his dumbest moves ever! :mad:

Michael82
01-06-2006, 04:21 PM
BTW, why is our TE coach staying? They have been horrible this year. What have they done that's been good? It's this kind of thing that makes me think we won't get a solid OC candidate here, because we are keeping all those guys. But I do think we are changing to a 3-4 system and getting a whole new defensive staff. That's the only thing that makes sense.

Oh and our RB coach. What has he done? IMO, Willis McGahee has struggled this year and we need a coach that's going to kick him in the ass and get his to quit dancing and just hit the hole.

tat2dmike77
01-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Getting rid of Rusty Jones should have gotten Mularkey fired. It was one of his dumbest moves ever! :mad:

Aside from not running the ball in games. Yeah i would agree

tat2dmike77
01-06-2006, 04:25 PM
BTW, why is our TE coach staying? They have been horrible this year. What have they done that's been good? It's this kind of thing that makes me think we won't get a solid OC candidate here, because we are keeping all those guys. But I do think we are changing to a 3-4 system and getting a whole new defensive staff. That's the only thing that makes sense.

The bills have tight ends? WOW i never knew that i mean i never hear about them catching TD's or passes for that matter.

But you and all of should be concerned about the OC vacancie. With some of the bone heads left here you wonder who is gonna come in and take that job. Maybe Turner or what about Tice? I dunno i mean i highly doubt those 2 will get anthor HC job next year. Or how about MOOCH just some name to throw out there for your enjoyment. Me i might think about mooch but he might go back to NCAA football. Any thought?

Michael82
01-06-2006, 04:32 PM
The bills have tight ends? WOW i never knew that i mean i never hear about them catching TD's or passes for that matter.

But you and all of should be concerned about the OC vacancie. With some of the bone heads left here you wonder who is gonna come in and take that job. Maybe Turner or what about Tice? I dunno i mean i highly doubt those 2 will get anthor HC job next year. Or how about MOOCH just some name to throw out there for your enjoyment. Me i might think about mooch but he might go back to NCAA football. Any thought?
I want Turner. He knows how to run the ball and keep pounding it.

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Still one coach left that has to go or we'll suck. :sigh:

Michael82
01-06-2006, 04:38 PM
hmm, this is weird. First Jerry Gray's photo was on the article about assistant coaches being let go. and his photo was off the coaching staff. Now it's gone from the article and back up on the list. I wonder if they decided to give him another chance. i hope not. :ill:

G. Host
01-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Still one coach left that has to go or we'll suck. :sigh:

I know but Bills have no control over canning "The Coach" Chuck Dickerson.

tat2dmike77
01-06-2006, 04:46 PM

What is the deal with McNally picture he looks like he is high or something

Philagape
01-06-2006, 09:27 PM
I think Gray deserves to go way more than the assistants. We have good players who were used wrongly. Krumrie's done a good job with Schobel and Kelsay, and he didn't have much to work with at DT. As for Blackmon, no further testament is needed than Angelo Crowell. The problem with our defense was the schemes.

Michael82
01-06-2006, 09:37 PM
I think Gray deserves to go way more than the assistants. We have good players who were used wrongly. Krumrie's done a good job with Schobel and Kelsay, and he didn't have much to work with at DT. As for Blackmon, no further testament is needed than Angelo Crowell. The problem with our defense was the schemes.
I have a feeling Blackmon and Szabo will find a team pretty fast. :(

Sportsuser101
01-06-2006, 09:55 PM

Guess we're just going to forgot the last few years where this defense was elite thanks to Gray.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-06-2006, 09:56 PM
I'm just glad that McNally is staying he's considered one of the best OL coaches in the whole NFL. Just look what he's done with Peters He's also from Buffalo (Kenmore NY) he played football at UB and coached there.

Philagape
01-06-2006, 10:01 PM
Guess we're just going to forgot the last few years where this defense was elite thanks to Gray.

LeBeau's departure, plus the loss of Spikes and Pat Williams, has exposed how much credit Gray deserves, or rather, doesn't deserve.

Gray should be fired for the Miami collapse alone. It was his stupid scheme that let Chambers rip his "elite" defense to shreds.

Mr. Miyagi
01-06-2006, 10:29 PM
LeBeau's departure, plus the loss of Spikes and Pat Williams, has exposed how much credit Gray deserves, or rather, doesn't deserve.
LeBeau was already gone last season and we had the #2 D.

LtBillsFan66
01-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Hmm, it looks like Jerry Gray is gone too. check out the Coaching Staff photos...

He's still there.

Philagape
01-07-2006, 06:53 AM
LeBeau was already gone last season and we had the #2 D.

Hence, his place as the first of a list.