X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Bills coaches let go....

Don Blackmon, Tom Clements, Tim Krumrie, Frank Verducci, and Steve Szabo....
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills coaches let go....

Originally posted by WillisMcNasty21
    Don Blackmon, Tom Clements, Tim Krumrie, Frank Verducci, and Steve Szabo....
    I'll miss Krumrie. I'm also surprised that Brad Roll isn't gone. Our conditioning has been HORRIBLE!

Comment

• tat2dmike77
      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
      I'll miss Krumrie. I'm also surprised that Brad Roll isn't gone. Our conditioning has been HORRIBLE!

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3559

Absolutly some of the players have looked slugish and tired at times. Williams has turned into a lard butt. And some players just don't seem that strong

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Hmm, it looks like Jerry Gray is gone too. check out the Coaching Staff photos...

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
          • Apr 2005

Yeah i didnt mind Krumrie, but as expected Clements is gone and Im happy about that...

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
            Absolutly some of the players have looked slugish and tired at times. Williams has turned into a lard butt. And some players just don't seem that strong
            Getting rid of Rusty Jones should have gotten Mularkey fired. It was one of his dumbest moves ever!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

BTW, why is our TE coach staying? They have been horrible this year. What have they done that's been good? It's this kind of thing that makes me think we won't get a solid OC candidate here, because we are keeping all those guys. But I do think we are changing to a 3-4 system and getting a whole new defensive staff. That's the only thing that makes sense.

Oh and our RB coach. What has he done? IMO, Willis McGahee has struggled this year and we need a coach that's going to kick him in the ass and get his to quit dancing and just hit the hole.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                • Dec 2005

Getting rid of Rusty Jones should have gotten Mularkey fired. It was one of his dumbest moves ever!
                Aside from not running the ball in games. Yeah i would agree

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                  • Dec 2005

BTW, why is our TE coach staying? They have been horrible this year. What have they done that's been good? It's this kind of thing that makes me think we won't get a solid OC candidate here, because we are keeping all those guys. But I do think we are changing to a 3-4 system and getting a whole new defensive staff. That's the only thing that makes sense.
                  The bills have tight ends? WOW i never knew that i mean i never hear about them catching TD's or passes for that matter.

But you and all of should be concerned about the OC vacancie. With some of the bone heads left here you wonder who is gonna come in and take that job. Maybe Turner or what about Tice? I dunno i mean i highly doubt those 2 will get anthor HC job next year. Or how about MOOCH just some name to throw out there for your enjoyment. Me i might think about mooch but he might go back to NCAA football. Any thought?

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
                    The bills have tight ends? WOW i never knew that i mean i never hear about them catching TD's or passes for that matter.

But you and all of should be concerned about the OC vacancie. With some of the bone heads left here you wonder who is gonna come in and take that job. Maybe Turner or what about Tice? I dunno i mean i highly doubt those 2 will get anthor HC job next year. Or how about MOOCH just some name to throw out there for your enjoyment. Me i might think about mooch but he might go back to NCAA football. Any thought?
                    I want Turner. He knows how to run the ball and keep pounding it.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Still one coach left that has to go or we'll suck.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

hmm, this is weird. First Jerry Gray's photo was on the article about assistant coaches being let go. and his photo was off the coaching staff. Now it's gone from the article and back up on the list. I wonder if they decided to give him another chance. i hope not.

Comment

• G. Host
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                          Still one coach left that has to go or we'll suck.
                          I know but Bills have no control over canning "The Coach" Chuck Dickerson.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                            • Dec 2005

What is the deal with McNally picture he looks like he is high or something

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

I think Gray deserves to go way more than the assistants. We have good players who were used wrongly. Krumrie's done a good job with Schobel and Kelsay, and he didn't have much to work with at DT. As for Blackmon, no further testament is needed than Angelo Crowell. The problem with our defense was the schemes.
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X