PDA

View Full Version : Tuna

tat2dmike77
01-06-2006, 06:47 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5226766

FSN is reporting the tuna is coming back next year. Guess he really wants to win that next SB with the boys and DB. I would rather just see his fat butt retire and go away. Go back to ESPN and put some of those guys in thier place like he did.

He had his day on the sideline and now it's not as dominate anymore. Sure the boys had a good season this year. But will DB actually be just as good next year. He did the same thing here in buffalo his first year kicked ass then went down hill.

I'm sure that JJ offered him a boat load of cash and that had something to do with it but honestly how much longer is this guy gonna coach? He will never get back to the good ol days of the giants.

DaBills
01-06-2006, 06:56 PM
He wasn't going anywhere. Think Jones would've had Tice come in there? No way he's letting Parcells go just yet.

But eventually, DB makes any offense one-dimensional. Teams know Dallas has to keep nine back to block, thus limiting options.

I can't think that Jones is going to put up with Drew for another year after Parcells brought in Vinny last year too. Both the Cowboy OL AND the Hogs in their prime wouldn't be enough protection for Bledsoe.

tat2dmike77
01-06-2006, 06:59 PM
I can't think that Jones is going to put up with Drew for another year after Parcells brought in Vinny last year too. Both the Cowboy OL AND the Hogs in their prime wouldn't be enough protection for Bledsoe.

A convoy of bradley tanks is not enough protection for Bledsoe