PDA

View Full Version : Bmax's early draft board top 10 guys

Bmax
01-07-2006, 12:36 AM
It's real early but here is my top 10 players as of today...

1. Reggie Bush-RB USC-Return ability makes him #1..also very good in passing game. Think gale sayers or barry sanders

2. Vince Young-Qb- TEXAS- Explosiveness gives him slight edge over leinart-mike vick-randall cunningham

3. Matt Leinart-USC-QB-Classic drop back passer...- smart like brady-carson palmer-like

4.D'brickashaw Ferguson-LT-virgina-true left tackle ..with great feet..needs to get a little stronger at point of attack..handles speed rushers....all-pro ability.. Think walter jones.

5. Mario Williams-DE-NC STATE-Freak athlete-7% body fat big strong quick ..Some have him lower not me...Best def player in draft... Impact player..tall 6-6-285-290.
Wow.....Javon Kearse....julius peppers like..

6. AJ Hawk-LB-Ohio St.-Good tackler..all over field...makes plays....will start day one...Think Brian Urlacher .. Not as tall...6-1..

7. Deangelo Williams-Rb Memphis-Do fall over after reading this ...This guy could be better than reggie bush.....Yep i said it.. He is the real deal.. Bigger than bush weighs over (short 5-9 ) 215lbs...More of a every down back... Whoever takes him will get a good back....Fast shifty...can go the distance....set record for for rushing yards in ncaa.. over 6,000 yards...Jets would be smart to snap him up to replace curtis martin... Think Barry Sanders

8. Mathias Kiwanuka-Sure Iowa's greeway is good But i'll take a speed rushing De over a Lb anyday..Long tall athletic player.. Impressive wing span.. 6-6- 260 plus...Might have a little trouble with the run .. Think Jason Taylor

9. Haloti Ngata-DT-Oregon-Massive tackle-Run Stopper-6-5-350- plus..runs 5.0 40 Unreal size and strength...GOOD CHARACTER GUY..turning pro to help sick mom..who just had surgery..suffered major knee injury.. acl .. returned to play well this season..Can not be blocked by one guy...Will tie up two guys ..Pefect for a guy like london fletcher..who can hide behind him and shoot gaps and make tackles..Think ted washington..well a fast ted at least....

10 Jimmy Williams-cb-fs-Big corner who can play safety.. 6-2 215...physical cover guy who matches up well with big wideouts...Think Bobby taylor...with more skill

I think this is a very outside chance that ferguson is available....if tenn goes qb if young comes out..But more likely that he will be gone...

Early money is on ngata.. but watch out for kiwanuka whose grandad was the first prime minister of uganda benedicto kiwanuka.. He was assinated by uganda dictator idi amin...I BET THIS FACT DOES NOT GET BY HISTORY BUFF LEVY...

THE BILLS HAVEN'T HAD A EDGE RUSHER IN THIS CALIBER SINCE MARCELLUS WILEY AND BRUCE SMITH...

Well can't wait for the senor bowl...

Go Bills

Bmax

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-07-2006, 12:54 AM
Hey how about Tamba Hali or Paul Posluszny from Penn State they won the Orange Bowl where do they rank :question: by the way in 1987 the BILLS selected Shane Conlan out of Penn State w the 8th pick

Bmax
01-07-2006, 12:59 AM
I got hall in the top 15 and paul p. ranking is incomplete due to injury in orange bowl..The good news is he won't need surgery on his knee..He should return to penn st for his senior season..

Bmax

ShadowHawk7
01-07-2006, 10:25 AM
I'm liking Mario at DE, Williams at CB if Clements walks, and Ngata in any senario.

gr8slayer
01-07-2006, 11:46 AM
I just hope we draft either DL or OL in the first round. If its going to be DL then I want a pass rusher.

don137
01-07-2006, 12:43 PM
In order of preference for Buffalo... Mario Williams, Ferguson, Kiwanuka Hawk, Ngata...Ngata scares me a little due to health...

Sco11
01-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Im undecided on witch i like (for us) mario williams, or ngata.

Kerr
01-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Mario Williams is my first choice.

L.A. Playa
01-07-2006, 01:02 PM
http://ronwaikiki.typepad.com/hotel_waikiki/images/super_mario_3.jpg

venis2k1
01-07-2006, 01:38 PM
it all depends on what happens at the combine, mario if he is still there. you cant argue with this though.

http://www.draftdaddy.com/images/players/halotiNgata_decJun.jpg

BuffaloBillsStampede
01-07-2006, 02:59 PM
I watched Ngata's bowl game and he was a non-factor the whole game. He didn't look that fast in that game. He was double teamed quite a bit, but even when he wasn't he wasn't getting by the blockers. I say Mario if hes there.

LifetimeBillsFan
01-07-2006, 03:28 PM
I don't think Mario will be there when the Bills pick. If Houston doesn't go O-line, the Bills could have a choice of Ferguson, Ngata and Kiwi.

Given the fact that there are more good O-linemen than DTs in this draft, I would suspect that the Bills would take Ngata at # 8 if they can't trade down.

Ferguson is big, but very light for his size and needs to get not just stronger, but heavier to play in the NFL. Once he does, he could be a great one, but I don't know if he will be able to step in right away. Ngata is a guy that will command double teams and be a run-stuffer, but isn't much of a pass-rusher--could team with Anderson/Adams to be very effective in the middle of the D-line. Kiawanuka is a top-flight pass-rusher who is used to being doubled a lot, but, with Schobel putting up okay numbers, I would be surprised to see the Bills take another DE when they need O-line and DT so badly.

I wouldn't count on signing more than one top FA 0-lineman, even if the Bills are willing to spend the money. Teams are usually willing to pay big money to keep top-flight, proven O-linemen even if they let them test the FA market. Bentley is a guy the Saints want to keep, but he may be more likely to be available because of the unsettled situation that the team is in. If Seattle does reasonably well in the playoffs, they may try to keep Hutchinson.