• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LarryBoy
    The world needs a hero!
    • Apr 2003

Ahhh...the good ole days...

"Remember when? Bills' amazing '92 win

It's wild-card weekend in the NFL, but it's unlikely that any of the four games will be able to match the sheer drama, excitement and historic proportions of Buffalo's incredible come-from-behind victory over Houston in the 1992 wild-card round.

That day at Rich Stadium, the Bills pulled off the greatest comeback in NFL history to defeat the Oilers in overtime."

Rest of article-http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5225382

Brings a tear to my eye. I was watching the game with my in the future wife-to-be and and the half, I joked with her "Don't worry they are gonna win." How nice of the Bills not to make a liar out of me.

This is the game I will never forget.
    Bills Rock!

• slakjaw157
    • Oct 2003

Re: Ahhh...the good ole days...

I hate to admit it, but I left early when they were getting crushed. I was not at the game, but out at a bar watching it. (I don't think it was televised, must not have been a sellout in time). I left midway in the 3rd quarter right after Houston scored again and it looked so bleak. I remember listening to it on the radio during the drive home and still doubting if they could pull it off.

Boy what a big mistake I made leaving early!

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

Working...
    X