PDA

View Full Version : No Contest!

That Guy
01-07-2006, 05:48 PM
By far....

the ESPN Commentating Crew (doing the ABC game right now) is the absolute worst of all-time. Even worse than Don Criqui.

helmetguy
01-07-2006, 05:52 PM
This announcing crew has reached a new high in low. They spent five minutes critcizing Mie Carey for flagging Sean Taylor for unsportsmanlike conduct. As soon as I saw the replay of the incident, I said to myself , Taylor probably spit in the guy's face." Couldn't seasoned professional broadcasters have surmised the same? Turns out, Taylor gott booted for...spitting.

How do you ruin a good football game? Put Patrick, Theismann and McGuire behind the mikes.

Rant over.

That Guy
01-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Someone can merge my thread with this lol.

FirstDownBills
01-07-2006, 05:55 PM
This announcing crew has reached a new high in low. They spent five minutes critcizing Mie Carey for flagging Sean Taylor for unsportsmanlike conduct. As soon as I saw the replay of the incident, I said to myself , Taylor probably spit in the guy's face." Couldn't seasoned professional broadcasters have surmised the same? Turns out, Taylor gott booted for...spitting.

How do you ruin a good football game? Put Patrick, Theismann and McGuire behind the mikes.

Rant over.

When I first saw the replay it didn't look like the guy spat in his face.

helmetguy
01-07-2006, 05:58 PM
I just figured, what would cause a guy to slap back at a guy if he was only talking smack?

That Guy
01-07-2006, 06:01 PM
I assumed that at the very least he had said something bad enough that warranted a flag.

I hate the ESPN commentating losers.

FirstDownBills
01-07-2006, 06:05 PM
I just figured, what would cause a guy to slap back at a guy if he was only talking smack?

The guy who slapped him should of also gotten a flag. It should of been an offsetting penalty.

Philagape
01-07-2006, 06:07 PM
:puke:

That Guy
01-07-2006, 06:12 PM
I usually give the commentators the benefit of the doubt because they're the commentators and... I'm not. But I actually got angry at them!

Now I have the game on mute and I'm listening to music instead. It was just too frustrating.

G. Host
01-07-2006, 06:22 PM
Joe says something about "if you are any kind of QB the first thing you learn is to never throw it across the center of defense" regard interception but Joe did it all of the time so Joe is not any kind of QB.

BAM
01-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Yes I definitely agree with that. They suck.

Typ0
01-07-2006, 06:27 PM
this crew always sucked...the only one missing to have the worst possible cast is that jerk dierdorf.

That Guy
01-07-2006, 06:30 PM
I've never seen a group so strongly support terrible opinions in unison. It's one to act like your right, but so often they label close calls as 'indisputable'. I don't know how the Worldwide Leader in Sports couldn't find anyone better to do the job.

Michael82
01-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Good thread, helmetguy. I was going to throw up if they didn't stop whining. :ill:

That Guy
01-07-2006, 06:40 PM
I'll give some credit to LaVar Arrington... you can tell from his post-game interview that he's a guy that loves to play the game.

...and thank god the game is over. I can't believe I'm going to be happy to listen to John Madden.

FirstDownBills
01-07-2006, 06:40 PM
What about Suzy Colberg for the worst sideline reporter in the history of sports? She talks to you like you're a 5 year old.

FirstDownBills
01-07-2006, 06:44 PM
I'll give some credit to LaVar Arrington... you can tell from his post-game interview that he's a guy that loves to play the game.

...and thank god the game is over. I can't believe I'm going to be happy to listen to John Madden.

You gotta love Madden. I bet he slips up and calls Brady 'Favre' :lmao:

Michael82
01-07-2006, 06:45 PM

I would love to have LaVar here. That would be ****ing awesome. :clap:

:pray:

BAM
01-07-2006, 06:46 PM
The Diet Pepsi Between Game Show. :chuckle:

G. Host
01-07-2006, 06:50 PM

Loving Madden is like being a member of North American Man/Boy Love Association. :puke:

FirstDownBills
01-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Loving Madden is like being a member of North American Man/Boy Love Association. :puke:

:lmao:

helmetguy
01-07-2006, 06:56 PM
We've had a Bruschi mention. Think we're in for another love fest?

The_Philster
01-07-2006, 07:00 PM
I love Madden like I'd love hemorrhoids<TABLE class=body cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

FirstDownBills
01-07-2006, 07:00 PM
We've had a Bruschi mention. Think we're in for another love fest?

This Between Game show has a theme to it. :scratch:

Berman: Bruschi!
Young: 3peat!
Irvin: Crack! I mean...3peat!
Jackson: 3peat!
Berman: Brady! BRUUUUUUUUUSCHI! The Pats are next on ABC!

Michael82
01-07-2006, 07:05 PM
This Between Game show has a theme to it. :scratch:

Berman: Bruschi!
Young: 3peat!
Irvin: Crack! I mean...3peat!
Jackson: 3peat!
Berman: Brady! BRUUUUUUUUUSCHI! The Pats are next on ABC!
Oh God....not again. :ill:

Go Jaguars!!! Demoralize the ****ing Patriots!!!! :pray:

The_Philster
01-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Oh God....not again. :ill:

Go Jaguars!!! Demoralize the ****ing Patriots!!!! :pray:
**** demoralizing them...obliterate the ****ers!! :mad: