PDA

View Full Version : this tortuous football season just won't end...

OpIv37
01-07-2006, 10:16 PM
First, the Bills blow a game to the lowly Jets on a bad special teams play, after ST had been the only thing that went right all season.

Then ND loses their bowl game (but at least USC lost).

Now, the Pats win and the nightmare continues.\

I think I'm gonna be sick.

gr8slayer
01-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Just a few more weeks. Lets just hope the Pats season ends next week.

Michael82
01-08-2006, 09:04 AM
it's going to get worse. The Patriots are going to win their 3rd Consecutive Super Bowl in a row, and get their 4th Super Bowl Championship trophy already. :ill: :puke:

:scared:

OpIv37
01-08-2006, 09:19 AM
it's going to get worse. The Patriots are going to win their 3rd Consecutive Super Bowl in a row, and get their 4th Super Bowl Championship trophy already. :ill: :puke:
:scared:

if they make it, I won't watch. I'm going to Pennsylvania to ski or something.

Michael82
01-08-2006, 09:34 AM
if they make it, I won't watch. I'm going to Pennsylvania to ski or something.
This may be a Super Bowl that I won't watch, if they make it. I am sooo sick of that ****ing team. I hate them so much. Worse than the Dolphins and Red Sox together. :mad:

:puke:

footballhottie
01-08-2006, 10:09 AM
i was just thinking the same thing OP then i saw your thread...life blows... the worst was ND. I expected the bills to do what they did but not ND...

don137
01-08-2006, 10:16 AM
I have heard a lot of people say how they are sick of the Patriot team, their cocky fans, the media gushing and will not watch the super bowl if they are in it. Every year I host a big super bowl party at my house and we will probably pay poker and shoot some pool with the game on in the background if the Pats are in it. If they are not in it we will play poker and shoot pool before the game instead but be done by kickoff. The only people like hearing talk about the Patriots team and there unprescendented quest for a 3rd consecutive ring is Patriot fans. All other fans hurl or change the channel when the media starts talking about them.
To be honest the Patriots making it will be bad for the game.

DynaPaul
01-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Yeah, I can agree. I just can't watch another Patriots Super Bowl. The NFL is going to see its ratings go down if that happens because everyone is tired of them. It doesn't help when people like Tom Brady get up on podiums and cry about being disrespected. Get over yourself already...

Ingtar33
01-08-2006, 12:51 PM
They said the same thing about the bills when we made it to our 4th straight.

To be honest I don't hate the pats... and wish we could be a little more like them... catching whatever magic dust they use.

I suppose it's because they were the lovably losers of the AFC-East for so long, I never felt a deep loathing of them, more like a mingled sense of pity and a misguided sense of kinship with their fan base.

Heck, I even traveled to Boston to watch the Pats first Super Bowl win.. that was a fun night/party. Almost as good as if the Bills won one… so I guess you could say I’m living vicariously through pats fans and their team, while the bills are floundering, dreaming about how much sweeter it could be if it was the Bills instead…

Devin
01-08-2006, 01:19 PM
I hate the Dolphins a whole lot more then the pats.

To me the Dolphins rivalry is so much more fun to watch/be a part of then the Pats.

ublinkwescore
01-08-2006, 03:14 PM
If this happens, I'm just gonna go to a superbowl party to stuff my face, and hope and pray the NFC representative wins.