X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

Another reason to hate the Pats...

Did anyone else see this? Brady gets knocked to the ground after throwing a pass - I think it was the second quarter. Who helps him to his feet? Not one of his '5 layers of protection'. Not even one of the Jags. No, the ***** Ref gave him a hand getting up! That's freaking REDICULOUS. Do you think he helped any *other* QB up this season? No ***** way.

"'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Re: Another reason to hate the Pats...

Don't need another reason. I have so many already that I'm all set.

(But that IS a fked up story)

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Remember when they were playing (killing) us this year and the he got called for a penalty and got all pissed off about it? The ref took a couple minutes to talk to him about it. WTF!? He should have been penalized for being a freaking crybaby. He is getting as bad as Marino. The ref might have gotten the call wrong on that play, but he still should have been penalized.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
        Remember when they were playing (killing) us this year and the he got called for a penalty and got all pissed off about it? The ref took a couple minutes to talk to him about it. WTF!? He should have been penalized for being a freaking crybaby. He is getting as bad as Marino. The ref might have gotten the call wrong on that play, but he still should have been penalized.

Comment

• billsburgh
          • Jul 2003

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the ref help him up, but I also saw the ref help Leftwich up a little later.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
            • Mar 2005

I saw that. I even told my 10 year old son that if that wasn't Brady, the ref would have never helped him up

Comment

• bledslow
              • May 2004

leftwich got helped up also later on.it happens more then you think.it's amazing how ppl only see it when brady gets helped up,but,when leftwich gets help from the same game.NOBODY SEES IT.

brady should of got helped,the F-IN ref blocked one of his pass attempts with his huge watermelon head on the pats very first possession of the game. watson would have caught that for a first down to keep there drive alive.

Comment

• Stewie
                Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                • Aug 2002

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
                Did anyone else see this? Brady gets knocked to the ground after throwing a pass - I think it was the second quarter. Who helps him to his feet? Not one of his '5 layers of protection'. Not even one of the Jags. No, the ***** Ref gave him a hand getting up! That's freaking REDICULOUS. Do you think he helped any *other* QB up this season? No ***** way.
                I always see refs acting like the QB's personal ***** boy. The NFL protects their marquee players.
                Originally posted by Topdog
                Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                Originally posted by mercyrule
                I love Weiner.
                Originally posted by mercyrule
                also cheese

Comment

Working...
                X