PDA

View Full Version : Polian welcomes Levy's return

The_Philster
01-08-2006, 04:59 AM
<!--StartFragment -->While coaching the Buffalo Bills for 12 seasons, from the age of 61 to 72, Marv Levy had to regularly defend his age.

The youthful Pro Football Hall of Famer once said: "Question my coaching abilities if you want, but my stamina defies criticism."

<!--StartFragment --> One man who can expertly attest to Levy's Energizer Bunny claim is Indianapolis Colts president Bill Polian, Buffalo's general manager during Levy's first seven seasons. more (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060108/SPORTS03/601080337/1007/SPORTS)

vicmantak
01-08-2006, 05:52 AM
Thanks for the link!

Levy as Bills GM is really welcomed anywhere!

ICE74129
01-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the link!

Levy as Bills GM is really welcomed anywhere!

Have you noticed that as well? I was listening to fox sports radio and expected the decision to get ripped to shreads. Instead they validated the move and put up good arguements aginst potential call in attacks in thier commentary. They actually like the move saying he is great at motivation, and finding QUALITY talent that is of high character.

Hell even Jim Rome is going to give levy a fair shot. I am honestly amazed at the positive reaction.

ublinkwescore
01-08-2006, 03:24 PM
That is one of the better articles I've read in a while - of course it could just be the times.