01-08-2006, 11:09 AM
heard it on radio

Devin
01-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Good this will help us.

So long as he doesnt become a Jet.

hydro014
01-08-2006, 11:17 AM
it funny because that last few weeks people kept complaining when he was mentioned for the draft. i knew he would come out, he'll make so much money, he's dumb if he dosent come out.

STAMPY
01-08-2006, 11:27 AM
he'll go to the Saints at number 2

Devin
01-08-2006, 11:31 AM
it funny because that last few weeks people kept complaining when he was mentioned for the draft. i knew he would come out, he'll make so much money, he's dumb if he dosent come out.

had they lost the title game I think he would have stayed in.

Devin
01-08-2006, 11:32 AM
he'll go to the Saints at number 2

I dont know man it is "the Aints". They will take a QB, but they rarely make wise decisions, it wouldnt shock me if Lienhart went 2 and Young 3 to the Titans.

don137
01-08-2006, 11:50 AM
The important thing is that he will make another player available to us that would not of been there otherwise...

dolphinssuck
01-08-2006, 11:53 AM
He has nothing left to prove in college. So he should move on to the NFL and get his career started IMO as a Saint. A Brooks has done nothing with that team and needs replacing.

Crisis
01-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Vince Young is going to be a huge bust at the NFL level.

Tatonka
01-08-2006, 12:27 PM

thank you.. i have been saying this since the sugar bowl.. the guy has a bad delivery, and puts way too much air under his passes.. he floats everything.. that **** will get eaten up.

and he is a runner with no speed.. he is going to get that long lanky frame broken up.

dolphinssuck
01-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Vince Young is going to be a huge bust at the NFL level. Your opinion and I respect that but I see more potential in VY than Matt Lienhart. Hes more athletic and IMO just better. Yeah ML has the NCs but he also had RB.

Crisis
01-08-2006, 12:29 PM
thank you.. i have been saying this since the sugar bowl.. the guy has a bad delivery, and puts way too much air under his passes.. he floats everything.. that **** will get eaten up.

and he is a runner with no speed.. he is going to get that long lanky frame broken up.

He also always throws from the shotgun behind a great offensive line, and runs a very simple offense.

Crisis
01-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Your opinion and I respect that but I see more potential in VY than Matt Lienhart. Hes more athletic and IMO just better. Yeah ML has the NCs but he also had RB.

Athletcism in QBs is very overrated.

Last I checked the Tom Bradys, Peyton Mannings, and Carson Palmers were the ones taking their teams to the playoffs and getting deep into them.

TacklingDummy
01-08-2006, 01:06 PM

But JP is not?

Devin
01-08-2006, 01:21 PM
The important thing is that he will make another player available to us that would not of been there otherwise...

EXACTLY.

I dont give a crap where he ends up.

Brick or Mario Williams could very well fall to us now. Brick being more likely.

dolphinssuck
01-08-2006, 01:39 PM

Last I checked the Tom Bradys, Peyton Mannings, and Carson Palmers were the ones taking their teams to the playoffs and getting deep into them. good point! But I honestly believe VY will be good in the NFL. But I guess time will tell and maybe Im wrong but IMO hes gonna be good.

EDS
01-08-2006, 03:11 PM

Last I checked the Tom Bradys, Peyton Mannings, and Carson Palmers were the ones taking their teams to the playoffs and getting deep into them.

So true. Add Delhomme, Hasselback, etc.

Billsrock4life
01-08-2006, 05:11 PM
if he goes to the jets or fish i will b forced to hate him

McBFLO
01-09-2006, 09:04 AM
I dont know man it is "the Aints". They will take a QB, but they rarely make wise decisions, it wouldnt shock me if Lienhart went 2 and Young 3 to the Titans.
Thats what I think will happen.

gr8slayer
01-09-2006, 10:32 AM
That guy wont be around in the NFL very long if he tries to run 30 times a game. Getting hit by some mojo from USC and getting hit by Ray Lewis is very different.

X-Era
01-09-2006, 04:13 PM

This opinion is muchg closer to reality than the teams that would take him top 5.

His performance in the Sugar Bowl will earn him a top 3 pick, but hes got McNair (in a bad way) written all over him.

I seriously dont even think Youngs arm is as good as McNairs. Young has a bd release and doesnt have a bigtime arm. Mike Vick smokes this guy in every way both now and as a prospect.

Seriously, if it werent for Marcus Vicks stupidity and off the field mess, I would take him OVER Young. He has a better arm, and just as strong feet.

dolphinssuck
01-09-2006, 06:11 PM
I just hope he doesnt end up like Michael Vick and run all the time. But I see MVs style in him and I hope he doesnt turn out like that.

dplus47
01-10-2006, 01:38 PM
when did vince young play in the sugar bowl? he led texas to 2 straight rose bowl wins.