PDA

View Full Version : If Moulds Leaves

Sco11
01-08-2006, 12:47 PM
Please Marv sign Antonio Bryant, he's the same size as Moulds, a litle lighter, faster, better leaping ability, and could be our possesion reciever next to lee.
He's coming off a breakout year in Cleveland with frye and dilfer so i believe he will be great with jp and kelly.
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302179

Devin
01-08-2006, 01:23 PM
I would love to see us sign someone like Joe Jurevcious. Tall, fast and the guy is fearless. Not to mention he catches anything thrown to him.

He would be a nice compliment to Lee Evans.

ZacGriffi~82
01-08-2006, 01:31 PM
I would love to see us sign someone like Joe Jurevcious. Tall, fast and the guy is fearless. Not to mention he catches anything thrown to him.

He would be a nice compliment to Lee Evans.

I see no reason he'd want to leave Seattle.

Iehoshua
01-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Isn't Antonio Bryant the guy who threw a towel in Parcells' face?

Yeah, great pickup!
:down:

Devin
01-08-2006, 01:52 PM
I see no reason he'd want to leave Seattle.

He's a free agent, and Seattle cant afford Alexander, Hutchinson, Jurevicous...etc

If we want him he can be had.

ZacGriffi~82
01-08-2006, 02:24 PM
He's a free agent, and Seattle cant afford Alexander, Hutchinson, Jurevicous...etc

He has moved his family all over the entire country and he's finally found a place where he's being used effectively and the fans love him. I don't think he's going to come cross-country to go to a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in what..5 years when he is on a team that is in the weakest division in football and constantly goes to the playoffs?

Devin
01-08-2006, 02:31 PM
He has moved his family all over the entire country and he's finally found a place where he's being used effectively and the fans love him. I don't think he's going to come cross-country to go to a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in what..5 years when he is on a team that is in the weakest division in football and constantly goes to the playoffs?

That logic could be applied to a lot of players.

Billsrock4life
01-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Jurevicious would b good.... but i think if anyone needs 2 b signed its some good OL

vicmantak
01-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Antonio Bryant is not comparable to Moulds and I would say he's way behind to be a #1 WR.

Anyway, the WRs depth is not strong enough and if Reed leaves, Bryant could be a very viable option if he demands a less million/year contract.

ParanoidAndroid
01-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Bryant could end up being our #1. We would have two legitimate deep threats. I would be extatic if he wound up here. However, Marv might have a problem with his history with Parcells.
Levy is going to build a team and there is a distinct difference between building a team and simply bringing in players.

Kerr
01-09-2006, 12:44 AM
Chad Jackson-Moulds clone.

Bmax
01-09-2006, 01:47 AM
Jurevcious would be a good addition.. I think a bunch of money at this point in his career would convince him to leave seattle....

Bmax

gonzo1105
01-09-2006, 02:16 AM
Yea and he is a man with character. I think this is all for not tho. The day Marv got hired was the day moulds stayed. He'll convince Moulds to take a big pay cut and stay.