PDA

View Full Version : Playoff schedule next week

G. Host
01-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Divisional Playoffs
Saturday, January 14
4:30 p.m. on FOX -- Washington (11-6) at Seattle (13-3)
8:00 p.m. on CBS -- New England (11-6) at Denver (13-3)

Sunday, January 15
1:00 p.m. on CBS -- Pittsburgh (12-5) at Indianapolis (14-2)
4:30 p.m. on FOX -- Carolina (12-5) at Chicago (11-5)

Which game do you like best? I think Seattle got it easy compared to Chicago but that is what happens when you are top team in division. Hopefully high high air will doom the Patriots.

That Guy
01-08-2006, 07:04 PM
I was hoping for a great game in Indy vs. New England. I suppose I'll just have to wait 'til Conferences.

None of the games this week really excite me.

ParanoidAndroid
01-09-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm pulling for all the home teams.

I want to see Indy vs. Seattle

RedEyE
01-09-2006, 08:11 AM
Carolina and Chicago...the final score is going to be 6-3.

Sucks to be Denver. New England playing their best football all season.
Great to be Pittsburgh. Indy will probably do their annual post season collapse.
I think the Redskins D takes out Seattle.

RedEyE
01-09-2006, 08:12 AM
If New England beats Denver, and the Steelers beat Indy, look for the Patriots to take it all the way into the Super Bowl....again. :ill:

That Guy
01-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Carolina and Chicago...the final score is going to be 6-3.

Great to be Pittsburgh. Indy will probably do their annual post season collapse.
From the sounds of it.... you're picking at least 3 out of the 4 bye teams to lose?

Michael82
01-09-2006, 05:19 PM
:boring:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Divisional Playoffs
Saturday, January 14
4:30 p.m. on FOX -- Washington (11-6) at Seattle (13-3) Seattle
8:00 p.m. on CBS -- New England (11-6) at Denver (13-3) Denver :pray:
Sunday, January 15
1:00 p.m. on CBS -- Pittsburgh (12-5) at Indianapolis (14-2) Indy
4:30 p.m. on FOX -- Carolina (12-5) at Chicago (11-5) Chicago
Which game do you like best? I think Seattle got it easy compared to Chicago but that is what happens when you are top team in division. Hopefully high high air will doom the Patriots.

I really think it's going be Indy and Seahawks in the SB. The NFL won't let NE win anymore games if NE is in the Superbowl again it would make for a boring SB. Time for a new team to go.

don137
01-09-2006, 05:34 PM
I think Denver and New England will be the best game of the week...I will miss most of the game too since I will be going to see Larry the Cable Guy...
I just hope New England loses. I can't stand them. I will cry if Pittsburgh and NE wins because it will almost ensure another NE Super Bowl.

realdealryan
01-09-2006, 06:29 PM
NFL WEEK 12

Colts 26
Steelers 7

The Bus and Parker combined for 52 yards rushing, while Rothlessmaburger tossed 2 picks. The Steelers played like their third dome game in 5 years or something stupid like that and then accused the Colts of pumping in extra noise. Umm....it just gets loud in that place. This day, the Colts set the tone with an 80 yard touchdown pass to Harrison on their first play and then handed the ball to Edgerrin James 30 times.

More of the same this week, folks. This is the Colts' year. They will smack the Steelers and then make the Broncos (who they own) or the Pats (who they owned in their house already this year 40-21) come to town to get smacked.

I'm surrounded by Colts fans, and I certainly will root for Peyton (who is somehow not seen as a winner) to win the SB......but......anyone can win as long as the Pats lose.

PS The Redskins D will have to score 3 touchdowns because they won't be able to keep up with Seattle and Shaun Alexander if they only put up 120 yards again.......

Mr. Cynical
01-09-2006, 07:30 PM
My only emotional tie is seeing the Pats lose. After that I guess I'd like to see Peyton and Dungy finally get one. It's time.

dolphinssuck
01-10-2006, 05:43 AM
steelers 24 colts 21 Steelers make it back to play Denver in the AFC.

Tinboy
01-10-2006, 05:49 AM
Washington - Seattle is a must see for me, Redskins D# vs Alexander and Hasselbeck. Will be great to watch.

I would love to see New England - Denver but it's in the middle of the night over here.

As for Sunday Pittsburgh - Indianapolis is a must see. I hope I will be able to see the whole game. Carolina - Chicago is probably the most boring game, one good D# vs one great D# and one good Offense vs one bad Offense.

mybills
01-10-2006, 06:21 AM
My only emotional tie is seeing the Pats lose. After that I guess I'd like to see Peyton and Dungy finally get one. It's time.
This was gonna be my post, word for word! :up:

*you scare me sometimes*

gr8slayer
01-10-2006, 10:32 AM
Pats
Washington
Indy
Carolina

Will all win.

mybills
01-10-2006, 10:38 AM
It would be funny if DaBears beat the Pats in the super bowl again! :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
01-10-2006, 11:58 AM
No.
No.
No.

bledslow
01-10-2006, 03:18 PM
I really think it's going be Indy and Seahawks in the SB. The NFL won't let NE win anymore games if NE is in the Superbowl again it would make for a boring SB. Time for a new team to go.

wouldnt patriots haters want n.e to lose in the biggest stage of them all(superbowl)? it wouldnt have been the same if texas beat any other team then usc(the champs).
your sense for drama is lacking.