• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CuseJetsFan83
    Closet Bills Fan
    • Nov 2004

2 part question

this is a 2 parter...............

from watching the amerks a few times this year *tv (online actually b2network) and also at the onondaga county war memorial* i really dont see any huge prospects wtih the amerks... is anyone impressing you?!

and 2ndly is there any good places to get a sabres icon for my avatar..... kinda like that sabres 11 ive been seeing

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

• fushetti
    President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
    • Feb 2003

Re: 2 part question

if you take that picture of you wearing that gay green jersey down, i'll tell you
    "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
    Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

Why would you see any good prospects playing in Rochester... they're all in Buffalo at this point. Virtually all the rather talented players that started the season with the Amerks have already been called up to cover the injuries we've suffered. It's quite obvious when you look at their record to as they've been slowly falling since the call ups started. It doesn't help any that since the Amerks are also playing farm team to the Florida Panthers, they've called up half the players they had in Rochester as well.

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

I got part of my avatar from here
        This website is for sale! celsiusdesign.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, celsiusdesign.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Working...
        X