PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it time to hear about the coordinators replacements?

ICE74129
01-09-2006, 08:24 AM
Look they have had all weekend to make phone calls. We have to battle 8 other teams for coordinators and we need to move FAST or we will wind up with SH#@.....AGAIN!

Cut the crap, pay the men what they want and get some quality Corrdinators in here. Hurry up and fire gray, get capers in here and that will be a start.

TedMock
01-09-2006, 08:48 AM
I was wondering that as well, but it also makes sense that we won't find out for some time. I'd like guys hired NOW, but most of these guys have to be holding off on any coordinator job acceptances until after the head coaching jobs are filled. I'd love to get Capers and Turner in here, but maybe they want to first see if they'll get an HC position. There were 8 openings at seasons end, so everybody has a legit shot at getting hired. I just hope we get it done asap.

Dont drink the water
01-09-2006, 08:48 AM
Some of the candidates for cooridinator are probably interviewing for head coach jobs and until more of the jobs are resolved, nothing is happening except for phone calls and checking discretely with agents.
Just ebcause we do not hear anything does not mean nothing is happening.

TigerJ
01-09-2006, 08:59 AM
That I am im patient is probably my fault, but that doesn't make me more patient.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-09-2006, 09:14 AM
Maybe Mularkey wants to talk to asst. coaches that are still coaching teams that are in the playoffs. :idunno:

Mr. Miyagi
01-09-2006, 11:31 AM
No reason to rush. Other teams are still looking for head coaches before they can look at coordinators. We're already ahead of the game.

Yasgur's Farm
01-09-2006, 11:34 AM
I'm 100% confident that we've made our desires known to those we're interested in... It's on the table and I suspect we'll be hearing things soon.

ublinkwescore
01-09-2006, 11:45 AM
I'm 100% confident that we've made our desires known to those we're interested in... It's on the table and I suspect we'll be hearing things soon.

I gotta agree with this.

Relaxe guys - the playoffs are still here to keep us amused thus making the long offseason shorter (coupled with the fact that we should have a very interesting offseason).

djjimkelly
01-09-2006, 12:03 PM
my biggest fear is that great coordinators will be afraid to come to bills if they see mularky as a lame duck coach

BigZ
01-09-2006, 12:18 PM
I don't think that will be true. If Marv is part of the decision process (which we all know will be the case) the guys coming in as coordinators will know that they may have the first crack at the HC position if MM is let go.

My guess is that the guys we're interested in are waiting to see if they get calls to interview for the HC positions available.

Bmax
01-09-2006, 04:11 PM
A lot of the hiring will start to take place after the coaches network at the upcoming all star games . (east west shrine and senior bowl games)....Look for the bills to go with an experienced coordinators on both offense and defense.

Ted Cotrell-John Marshall and Dom Capers-on Def

Ray Sherman-Terry Shea. and Al Saunders if he doesn't stay at kc on offense ...Just some names i'm throwing out..

Bmax

Bmax
01-09-2006, 04:13 PM
also include Dave Mcginnis and Dick Jauron on def...Both are good coordinators..

Bmax

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-09-2006, 04:14 PM
I don't think that will be true. If Marv is part of the decision process (which we all know will be the case) the guys coming in as coordinators will know that they may have the first crack at the HC position if MM is let go.

My guess is that the guys we're interested in are waiting to see if they get calls to interview for the HC positions available.

and Ralph did say in his PC that he wants to meet the Off. Coord. and Def. Coord. before we hire them