X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drive 4 Five
    • May 2003

Patriots are going down...

I just had to tell somebody that I purchased tickets to the Divisional Playoff game this Saturday-Denver Broncos vs New England Patriots. Obviously nobody can predict the outcome but right now I have to tell you, I am pretty frickn' psyched.

My wife is a Broncos fan, and we have been to a few games over the past couple of years, including Broncos/Bills a couple of years ago. Let me tell you, Bronco fans are some of the most spoiled S.O.B. (s) in the league. They have an incredible stadium, I mean there isn't a bad seat in the house. Denver is a great place to watch football games.

Anyway, that place is going to be rocking. I am so pumped. I would do anything to help those MF'er Patriots lose. If that means donning Bronco gear for one day and screaming so loudly the entire time that I end up like Sam Wyche, I'm there. I'm so frickn' there.

C'mon boys. Say it with me:

Go Broncos!!!
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Patriots are going down...

I hope you are right, but I doubt it.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

You don't need to wear Broncos gear...they'll know that as a Bills fan you'll be rooting against the Pats...as long as you have an ounce of sense in ya, that is.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• That Guy
        • Apr 2004

I will never bet against the Patriots ever again until they lose in the playoffs. They've just had an unbelievable run.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
          • Aug 2003

Denver is a nice city and I like their stadium I just couldnt get used to that damn altitude when I was there

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by That Guy
            I will never bet against the Patriots ever again until they lose in the playoffs. They've just had an unbelievable run.
            Yeah well their run is about to be over go BRONCOS!!!

Comment

• dolphinssuck
              • Dec 2005

I hope Denver can put a stop to NEs run but the Pats always find away to get the win. I do hope the Broncos can derail them and send them home. As much as I hate NE I have to say they are a big game team especially with Brady at QB hes never lost in the POs and I hope that changes this weekend.

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                • Sep 2003

I believe the correct way to say it is the Patriots are "going up" to Detroit. If the Super Bowl were in Tampa or Houston, then "going down" would be appropriate. You didn't mean the Pats are actually going to lose, did you?

PTR
                10 Commandments of the D
                1. Never stop Rocking.
                2. Legalize all drugs.
                3. Quit your day job.
                4. All Religion should be taxed.
                5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                6. F**k her gently.
                7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PromoTheRobot
                  I believe the correct way to say it is the Patriots are "going up" to Detroit. If the Super Bowl were in Tampa or Houston, then "going down" would be appropriate. You didn't mean the Pats are actually going to lose, did you?

PTR

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                    • May 2003

1. The Broncos have a huge advantage playing in their home stadium with the altitude, and the home crowd behind them.

2. The Patriots played very sloppy in the Jaguars game initially. The problem is that the Jaguars just did not have the offense to capitalize. Dever does not have this problem. They are as explosive offensively as any team in the league.

3. To beat New England, you have to have a dominating defense to even slow their offense, which the Broncos do have. Jacksonville had the defense, but no defense is going to hold Brady & Co. down for very long. That means that you must have an equally powerful offense capable of putting pressure on a very strong Patriots defense. Denver is a complete football team.

4. I have said for years now that the only coach in the NFL capable of matching wits with Bill Belichick is Mike Shanhan. Two years ago, on a chilly Monday night in Denver, the Patriots were just able to squeak past the Broncos. The Patriots were the most dominating team in the NFL that year. The Broncos are way better than they were then and the Patriots are not as good as they once were.

5. Make no mistake, the Patriots are playing their best football of the season, but I believe that the Broncos may be the best team in the NFL. Jake Plummer is playing better than ever and they have the offensive power to attack and exploit the Patriots secondary. The reason is because they run the ball so well forcing New England to respect and account for the run every down.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by PromoTheRobot
                      PTR

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                        You don't need to wear Broncos gear...they'll know that as a Bills fan you'll be rooting against the Pats...as long as you have an ounce of sense in ya, that is.
                        But might I curse the Broncos by wearing Bill's gear? I figure I gotta go with the flow.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

it's kinda sick wearing another team's gear though
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                            • May 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                            it's kinda sick wearing another team's gear though
                            Not even for the wife?

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five
                              Not even for the wife?
                              Drive 4 Five wife

Comment

Working...
                              X