PDA

View Full Version : Patriots are NOT going down....

OpIv37
01-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Every year it looks like someone can beat them, and every year they somehow pull it out- lucky turnover, bad/missed calls by the refs, last minute touchdown drives, bad coaching by the opponents, blown assignment on D- something.

I want NE to LOSE so bad, but they always find a way to beat the odds and win. I'm not gonna get my hopes up only to be disappointed again. Our torture will be prolonged for at least one more week, possibly much longer.

Mr. Miyagi
01-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Who knows what will happen. Cincy didn't expect a helmet to Palmer's knee either.

Devin
01-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Every year it must give Brady and Co. great joy to hear this chatter.

Only to end each February with another ring.

:ill:

OpIv37
01-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Who knows what will happen. Cincy didn't expect a helmet to Palmer's knee either.

please- when the Patriots have injuries, they end up finding out that their back-ups are better than most teams' starters.

lordofgun
01-10-2006, 02:17 PM
I disagree. It didn't look like they were going down the past couple of years. This year, they WILL.

Mr. Miyagi
01-10-2006, 02:18 PM
please- when the Patriots have injuries, they end up finding out that their back-ups are better than most teams' starters.
Flutie?

Devin
01-10-2006, 02:19 PM

I friggin hate that.

Last year their WR's were covering ours on defence and they won. :ill:

That shaved testicle Scott Pioli is pretty good.

OpIv37
01-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Flutie?

watch Brady go down with something minor in the first quarter and Flutie come in to throw for 300 yards and 2 TD's. That's just how it works for NE. Someone in Boston gave a BJ to the football gods and they're still reaping the rewards.

Devin
01-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Wouldnt shock me.

Would totally figure.

Mr. Miyagi
01-10-2006, 02:24 PM
Someone in Boston gave a BJ to the football gods and they're still reaping the rewards.
But we have FBH.

OpIv37
01-10-2006, 02:25 PM
I friggin hate that.

Last year their WR's were covering ours on defence and they won. :ill:

That shaved testicle Scott Pioli is pretty good.

defence? When did you become British?

But you're right- that team knows how to find talent and not pay for it. I will be so happy when someone knocks them off their pedestal and the word "dynasty" can disappear from the sports' media's lexicon for a while.

OpIv37
01-10-2006, 02:27 PM
But we have FBH.

well apparently she gave a BJ to Jason Peters and Terrence McGee but forgot about the rest of the team- those were the only two guys who played worth a damn this year.

Meathead
01-10-2006, 02:28 PM
its dephence you putzs

Meathead
01-10-2006, 02:28 PM
the pats have replaced the jets who replaced the fish who replaced the boys as my most hated team

OpIv37
01-10-2006, 02:34 PM
the pats have replaced the jets who replaced the fish who replaced the boys as my most hated team

My most hated teams:
1. Patriots
2. Dolphins
3. Titans
4. Jets
5. Cowboys

I will root for ANY team in the NFL over the Patriots though. The word "despise" does not begin to capture the extent of my negative feelings towards that team.

The Natrix
01-10-2006, 02:35 PM
My prediction is they lose in the superbowl.

Mr. Cynical
01-10-2006, 02:41 PM

pretty close to my order as well...

pats replaced fish replaced jets replaced boys. (i dont really hate the jets other than they seem to be a piss ant team who beats you when you can't afford it but then goes nowhere)

Mr. Cynical
01-10-2006, 02:42 PM
I will root for ANY team in the NFL over the Patriots though. The word "despise" does not begin to capture the extent of my negative feelings towards that team.

:bf1:

F**K THE PATS.

OpIv37
01-10-2006, 02:44 PM
My prediction is they lose in the superbowl.

if they make it I won't even watch- I can't stand to see them win again.

Mr. Cynical
01-10-2006, 02:46 PM

If I knew they would get creamed by whoever the NFC team was, I would LOVE to watch. But since I don't have a crystal ball, I hear you....

Devin
01-10-2006, 03:05 PM
1. Dolphins
2. Cowboys
3. Patriots
4. Titans
5. Redskins

dolphinssuck
01-10-2006, 05:39 PM
If the Pats make it back then it would be another lousy SB even if they lose just the thought of them even being there ruins the SB for me.

Drive 4 Five
01-10-2006, 08:28 PM
It's funny. Nobody is giving the Broncos any credit. I mean nobody. The media is all worked up to a lather over the Patriots beating a team which managed to compile a 12-4 record whipping on the NFC West (we all know what a tough division that is) along with the Texans and Titans.

I understand it is difficult to bet against the Patriots. They are a great team. Nobody can deny that. At the same time, this is a whole new season. Forget about what the Patriots have done the last two years. None of that matters now.

Anybody who understands the game knows that the Patriots will face probably their biggest challenge in the last three years this Saturday in Denver. I said it once, and I'll say it again.

PATRIOTS ARE GOING DOWN

OpIv37
01-10-2006, 08:30 PM
It's funny. Nobody is giving the Broncos any credit. I mean nobody. The media is all worked up to a lather over the Patriots beating a team which managed to compile a 12-4 record whipping on the NFC West (we all know what a tough division that is) along with the Texans and Titans.

what do you mean the media is all worked up over the Patriots? Didn't you hear Brady? They get no respect.

But they do have all the playoff experience and have a way of pulling wins out of their asses. And Plummer chokes. A lot.

Drive 4 Five
01-10-2006, 08:41 PM
what do you mean the media is all worked up over the Patriots? Didn't you hear Brady? They get no respect.
But they do have all the playoff experience and have a way of pulling wins out of their asses. And Plummer chokes. A lot.

Three words brother.

No Mistake Jake. I'm telling you, the Broncos are on. Plummer makes mistakes when a defense is capable of making his offense one dimensional. That said, when Shanahan's offense is executed to perfection, with everybody on the same page, it can be almost impossible to defend. With the Broncos, you must respect both the pass and run.

When the receivers run their routes the exact same way for the run as they do the pass, a defense cannot distinguish what is coming. It's not about Jake or anybody else. It is about the Broncos executing thier offense, playing as a unit, and that is what makes them exceptional this year.

Drive 4 Five
01-10-2006, 08:48 PM
The Patriots are sloppy. I'm not impressed that the Patriots beat up on Jacksonville and neither should anyone else. The Broncos are not the Jaguars. They are solid in all phases of the game.

MTBillsFan
01-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Its clear... Tom Brady has perfected the art of sexual favors on NFL refs. He had lock jaw after they beat the Rams, that's why they didn't go to the playoffs that next season.

ublinkwescore
01-10-2006, 09:57 PM
defence? When did you become British?
But you're right- that team knows how to find talent and not pay for it. I will be so happy when someone knocks them off their pedestal and the word "dynasty" can disappear from the sports' media's lexicon for a while.

Lexicon huh?

You been hanging with Marv?

HAMMER
01-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Pathetic

Stewie
01-11-2006, 08:01 AM
As a Bills fan, I want absolutely nothing less than Super Bowl victories every year. But since we get eliminated annually, I can see worse things than NE winning it. They're (mostly) a class organization, and do a lot of things right. Like not asking for billions of dollars for a stadium (see NJ Jets.) Plus, it keeps Lombardi's in the AFC East, where they belong. When I die, I want the Bills to be known as the leaders of the football kings.

mybills
01-11-2006, 09:05 AM
I'm gonna record it AGAIN and go to a movie AGAIN. If I find out they lost, I'll watch. If they won, I'll burn the tape. :up:

but I sssoooooooo want to see two DIFFERENT teams in the S.B. this year! :pray: