PDA

View Full Version : Wys....Alot of people have been asking you this question...

4thAndLong
01-23-2003, 08:02 PM
But, I have yet to see you answer.

Who could we of gotten who is better than Bledsoe?

I dont want a book with useless stats as an answer. Just tell me who.

venis2k1
01-23-2003, 08:04 PM
Peete.

WG
01-23-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
But, I have yet to see you answer.

Who could we of gotten who is better than Bledsoe?

I dont want a book with useless stats as an answer. Just tell me who.

"But, I have yet to see you answer."

NONSENSE! That's b/c you haven't been reading... Tsk, tsk!

And I've answered it a million times. I'll ask you two questions in retort, and if you answer them, then I'll answer this one, yet again! Just for you... :kisscheek

1. If you could have a horrible team everywhere but Vick on it, would you prefer that to say having the Giants? or Denver for example? If you like, you can also use Minnesota w/ Moss as the example.

2. What if I told you ahead of time that Drew was going to have 18 TOs in 7 games v. 5 of or divisional games and v. Philly and Tennessee, would you be happy with knowing that going into next season? Regardless of what happens in the other 9 games.

Both are simple Y or N questions. Post your answers and I'll answer this question for about the tenth time now. :D

4thAndLong
01-23-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

"But, I have yet to see you answer."

NONSENSE!

And I've answered it a million times. I'll ask you two questions in retort, and if you answer them, then I'll answer this one, yet again! Just for you... :kisscheek

1. If you could have a horrible team everywhere but Vick on it, would you prefer that to say having the Giants? or Denver for example? If you like, you can also use Minnesota w/ Moss as the example.

2. What if I told you ahead of time that Drew was going to have 18 TOs in 7 games v. 5 of or divisional games and v. Philly and Tennessee, would you be happy with knowing that going into next season? Regardless of what happens in the other 9 games.

Both are simple Y or N questions. Post your answers and I'll answer this question for about the tenth time now. :D

Oh, I dont really read those essays. I just scim through them. :D

1. I would take a team with Vick. You have a solid foundation, a great D coordinator, an all-pro LB, and alot of things to work with.

2. How would you tell me ahead of time, wys? What if Drew does good in those games?

4thAndLong
01-23-2003, 08:21 PM
Oh yeah, and here are facts from the Bills last season.

-We had 2 1,000 yard receivers
-We had a 4,000 yard passer
-We had a 1,400+ yard rusher
-We improved from 3-13 to 8-8, a 5 game difference
-Travis Had 13 TDs, and Centers had 2 TDs
-Our D was near the bottom of the league in points allowed.

Wys, is our offense really the problem?

OK. How mant passing TDs did we have w/ all of those yards in our 8 losses? I mean w/ all of those passing yards we surely must have put up quite a few points in those games, right? How many TDs were produced by this passing offense that had so many yards?

What if I told you that only 1 TD was produced for every 243 passing yards in those games? Would you be highly impressed?

As to you "D" question, you tell me:

V. G.B., the D allowed 10 points. Was the D the issue?

V. K.C., the D allowed 17 points. Was the D the issue?

V. the Jets in game #2, the D held the Jets to only 17 points that weren't off of TOs.

V. the Pats in game 2, the D only allowed 20 points that could have been attributed to them and only 10 points that weren't off of our TOs.

Was the D the reason we lost in those games? Or was it b/c we couldn't score more than 17 points in any of them?

12-4 if those losses had been wins. 10-6 if only two of those losses had been wins.

WG
01-23-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong

Oh, I dont really read those essays. I just scim through them. :D

1. I would take a team with Vick. You have a solid foundation, a great D coordinator, an all-pro LB, and alot of things to work with.

2. How would you tell me ahead of time, wys? What if Drew does good in those games?

1. I didn't say Vick on Atlanta! I said Vick only on a team of scrubs such as Cincy.

2. You didn't answer the question. I'm not gonna answer until you do.

4thAndLong
01-23-2003, 08:28 PM
1. I would take Vick on any team. Every team in the league has something to work with...Especially the Bungles, with a real GM, IMO this could be a dangerous team...Dillon, O'Neal, Spikes, Simmons. So yes, I would take Vick on a team of scrubs. A team like the Giants isn't going anywhere the next couple years.

2. My answer is a question.

BillC
01-23-2003, 08:34 PM
:deadhorse:

WG
01-23-2003, 08:35 PM
Answer 2 Y or N and we'll move on...

If not, then we won't.

Tatonka
01-23-2003, 08:43 PM
yes... your a maroon

Tatonka
01-23-2003, 08:43 PM
sometimes i just think wys really needs someone to talk to.

WG
01-23-2003, 08:45 PM
Will you be my friend T? PLEASE!

"maroon" LOL

good one

BillC
01-23-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Answer 2 Y or N and we'll move on...

If not, then we won't.

I'm watching this movie- "Bravo two zero" about British commandos in Iraq in the gulf war ( a true story)

They get caught, and the last 45 minutes of the movie just shows these poor guys getting beat and tortured by the secret Iraqi Police-

"Give me the answers" *Smack*

"Talk" *smack*

I keep seeing Wylie Coyotee holding a flashlight in one hand and a club in the other...

4thAndLong
01-23-2003, 08:46 PM
Wys, dont edit my posts like that...lol

I look schizophrenic (sp).

Oh, and the GB game...Weather. After the game Favre said it was the worst conditions he's ever played in...And the first INT was all Price...He should've had that one.

KC game...Officiating costs us this game....And poor play calling from Gilbride.

Wys, if you really expected us to be 10-6, or 12-4 this year...Then you're not being realistic. Re-building is a process, it's not something that happens in one year.

2. My answer is the question...

WG
01-23-2003, 08:46 PM
LMAO

Is Judge in the background of your vision ala "The Wall" w/ a huge mallot?

mackey789
01-23-2003, 09:46 PM
WYS is a joke, i hate reading his bogus posts

LtBillsFan66
01-23-2003, 09:48 PM
:deadhorse

WG
01-23-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by mackey789
WYS is a joke, i hate reading his bogus posts

:cry: WAH!